Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai softly laughed and looked at him her cheeks softly red. She looked back to the columns and replied back "how can I answer that when you have that mask on?" she teased rolling her eyes and walked around. She lifted up the top half of the chest and picked up one of the masks piled on top of one another "why would you give up a life of being a royal knight?" she asked looking back to him

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you would not like to see my face, I have many scars. Why do you think I wear a mask.." He inquired while lifting up a dusty sword and looking at some old shiny armor that he used in war... Blood smirked feeling the mask on his face.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai chuckled and shook her head softly. She looked back to the mask and stared at it and said softly "so what? A mans scares shows their bravery, their sacrifice, their love for their job. Nothings wrong with having a scared face even if you think it's weird and you look different, who cares" she kept staring at the mask

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The joker smirked "You may say so but...my scar`s they still bleed today.." Blood said while tieing his mask, Then looked at Ai smiling like a twit. But you could tell from his eyes that something was wrong but Blood would not tell. "Oh I had forgotten to tell you that there is a ball tonight, the king wants everyone to go." Joker spoke while looking around.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai chuckled and shook her head softly, hating going to those frilly dance. She sighed and put the mask over her face, seeing it was impossible to see in it and chuckled "well great. That's all I want to do is watch a bunch of girls dance like weirdos. My dream~" she chuckled and looked to him with the mask still over her face "you know, I should take this...." she joked sticking her tongue out laughing.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Joker laughed "Well i`ll be going but you won`t recegnize me at all.." He said slyly looking at her with one of the mask on her face. "Plus I think royal`s are going as well since the prince needs to marry.." he said while juggling knives.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed, holding her sides trying to prevent cramps. She took the mask off and looked at Blood and rolled her eyes "great, the only things that are going to happen is this.." she turned her body and turned back to him, a stupid look on her face as she began to fan herself and she said dreamily "oh prince, I don't know you but...I need your money and I thin your hot! We were made for each other~please marry me~!" she sighed and closed her eyes laying the back of her hand on her forehead. She laughed rolling her eyes again "my dream..." she went back to the masks

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood laughed at that comment wondering if she would ever mean that, "Well you will have to get married soon right your of age?" He said while seeing his horse trot in The horse held his head high "Ah Rain you made it back" Joker said while petting the horse smiling.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((OMG I am so sorry for the late post!!)) Ai froze at the spot at his comment. He was right though, she was of age to get married...but the idea just wasn't her. She didn't have anyone that close to her...she didn't want to. She didn't look at Blood as she responded, her voice somewhat cold and no emotion on her face "I have no intention on marrying anyone that desperate to take a glance at me. If I meet the right guy maybe if I feel the same way...but...I don't know...it doesn't even sound like me to do such a thing...."

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Joker smiled "Sheesh...cold comment, but I do see what you mean with me I don`t even have to be wed now.." He said while brushing the horse. "But...There is no time looks like someone wants to speak with you" Blood said while walking into a coffin leaning on the stone wall and he closed the lid. A man with a bucket of fish walked to Ai smiling.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Volleyball

Favirote BaseBall Team

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

latest videos