Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked and turned around, seeing the boy and puffed her cheeks out. 'great' she thought softly before bowing her head softly to him "hello sir, what may I do for you?" she asked nicely, lifting her head up and watched him stop infront of her

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Joker chuckled in his coffin "Gahahaha!!!" The man smiled at Ai as if knowing her "Ai nice to see you again umm my master wanted to know if you would like to go to the ball with him" He said while handing her a letter, with a wax stamp on it then ran off.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked as the man ran off, she stared at the letter raising an eyebrow. She heard him chuckling and turned red. "I don't see what's so funny" she said to him glaring at the coffin. She tilted her head and sat sat down leaning against a column and hesitated to open the envelope. She did and scanned it quickly with her puffed cheeks. She sighed and put the letter down on her lap and closed her eyes.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood peeked out of the coffin gently taking the letter "Oh this guy is a noble..." He said while looking at the wax stamp on the letter The Joker appeared in front of Ai smiling wickedly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai watched him, softly laughing as she rolled her eyes and stated "wow~that just turns me on now doesn't it?" she joked, and looked back to the letter "...it doesn't even say his name on it...who the heck is he..." she muttered, wanting to rip it up now. She looked up to the man who ran off "who does that guy work for?" she asked Blood, looking go him and pushed his face away "get away from me with that weird smile Blood!" she laughed

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you insist and that man works for Master Ryan he owns a mill company not to far from here" He said while He took Ai`s hand gently and spun her to make her dizzy.. "But I must warn you he uses girls as objects and nothing more.." He said seriously as his eyes made eye contact with her.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed and tried standing straight, her head spinning quickly. She started getting focus and she looked at Blood and smiled, her face at rest with no worry "then I will just dodge him all night, it's an invitation for me to be his date, I don't have to. " she beamed and looked to his box of masks. She got an idea as she picked up the more grey and black one of the group and said "hey...isn't it a masquerade ball?" a grin appeared over her face

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The joker laughed "Indeed it is..." He smiled  at her idea as he looked at the masks then at her. Blood looked at her with an actually smile "You are very...sneaky my dear.." He said while putting his knives away.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai smiled brightly, biting into her bottom lip happily. She stood up with the mask and looked at Blood "can I take this from you? Please?! " she begged has her eyes widened big, she hopped around smiling brightly. She had the best plan! She couldn't wait for the dance now. She looked to the mask and back to Blood

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The joker smiled "Of course, would you like to meet at the ball?" he said chuckling at her begging to him and seeing her energy, Blood  took all the knives, cards and weapons out of his pockets placing them on a old dusty shelf next to a burned picture of a family of a mother, father and a little boy. Blood looked at it then walked away from the shelf.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos