Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai beamed and held the mask in her arms, her heart racing. She couldn't wait for the dance now, the mask gave ger the perfect idea. She watched Blood walk around and nodded her head softly, looking back to the mask before saying "yay, where are you going to be? I can meet you there" she asked, looking back down and tilted her head softly.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh nothing special..and why not meet me on the third tarrace?" Blood asked while he saw storm clouds rolling into view. Blood quickly walked his horse into the barn and put her in the stall, He looked at Ai "So what will you be?" he asked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear before poking Blood in his rib "like I'll tell you~ it's a surprise!" she smiled and sighed seeing the sky. She looked to the castle and said "I better get going, see you tonight" she smiled and walked off toward her post. She held the mask close, the grin not leaving her face

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
                                                                          ~+That Night+~ Blood rolled his eyes in amusement as he saw masks upon mask as he Entered the ballroom, He himself looked different but he wore a black and orange mask to put himself as the black sheep in a group of white sheep. Blood looked around seeing the Noble man that sent Ai the letter.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai stood to the back doors, her face flushed with nothing but deep red. She looked more feminine than she had ever looked. The mask she took from Blood, it looked nothing like it did. It was cute softly and short, the lines just below her eyes and only a tad above her eyebrows. Her hair was wavy, grazing the tips of her eyelashes. She took q deep breath as she watched people pass walking into the ballroom. She took a deep breath and walked in, her arks behind her back and her head slightly down. She looked around for Blood but knew she wouldn't find him, she just had to hope he would find her.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled seeing Ai with his mask, her face was bright red he walked over with a wicked smirk and a chuckle as he gently took her chin making her look at him "Well aren`t you a stunning sight?" Blood said looking at her face go more pink.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai sighed and took his hand and gently shoved it down away from her chin. She chuckled and looked off, before muttering "I look ridiculous...but you look cute" she laughed poking his cheek. She beamed and put her arms back behind her and looked around "..any sign of..." her voice trailed off but she looked at him, knowing he knew what she was trying to say

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood nodded "Near the food bar flirting" He said in a cold tone as if hating the man! He looked at her with a smirk as he whispered "Nervous are we?" Blood said looking at her all jittery and he couldn`t blame her, The guy was a freak.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai took a deep breath, hating to admit it but nodded. Her stomach was curled and her face was beet red, worse situation she has ever been in. She closed her eyes for a few moments before looking up and peered up to Blood. "why havent you been dancing"? She asked, wanting to change the subject. Her attention was turned as the prince, in a new outfit it seemed, who ran past them with a swarm of girls running after him. Ai covered her mouth, hiding the laughter of it all. "wow..." she laughed

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"No one to dance with as it seems many girl are chasing the prince at the moment...." Blood commented as Ai laughed as the prince ran for his life away from the crowd of lusting girls. The Insane joker turned his attention to the dance floor full of couples, blood thought relationships with others were weird and unnatural... (I have an idea!!!)

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos