Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((than speak it!!)) Ais laugh faded as she looked behind her to find a plate of her favorite cookies. Oatmeal. She blinked and took one, staring at it before she took a bite of the corner. It melted on her tongue and her face gleamed. She took a few more and finished the first one. She looked up to Blood and waved one in front of his face, a grin across her face as she purred "come on, you know you want it"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smirked and bit the cookie taking it away "Ai hide..." He grabbed her hand  putting her behind him as the noble man ryan walked by with a drink, a couple girls. Ryan past going into another room. (What if there was a snotty girl trying to get with my character to get Ai jealous!  But you are playing it! ^^)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gasped softly and hid behind him, her body became tense as she kept repeating in her head 'crap crap crap' her eyes widened as she heard a small voice in front of her. She peaked from behind Bloods shoulder to find a young girl smiling at Blood. Her face became red and her eyes narrowed coldly 'who's this wanna be....' she thought The young girl giggled cutely at Blood twirling a wine glass in her hand and her voice purred "I love your mask. What's your name. I haven't seen you around here" she didn't notice Ai which made Ai chuckle softly. The girl paused before saying "I'm Kiyuki"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood nodded his head respectfully at the royal girl "My name is Blood Your highness..." He had a fake smile on his face but Kiyuki couldn`t tell at the least, Blood chewwed on the cookie while speaking with the princess..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiyuki smiled and bowed her head softly "aww....your my fathers joker. He talks about you every time you preform for him." she said as her attention went behind him to Ai. A smirk spread her face as she put a finger to her cheek. "oh Ai, is that you? What a surprise" Kiyuki purred finding this visit a win win. They hated each other sense the day they met so it was always like a sister rivalry between the two Ai puffed her cheeks out and came out from behind him, staring coldly at the girl "Kiyuki...." her arms folded across her chest as her eyes peered to Blood then to the princess Kiyuki giggled taking a sip of her drink as she said coldly " you know, this one man has been asking for you. What's his name..." she paused thinking of the name "oh yes, Ryan I think. Why don't you go see him"? She knew this was killing her and she loved it Ai growled and snapped back "I'm aware....don't try to overdose by the way" she smirked Kiyuki laughed and snapped back "hope you don't find your way into the room with Ryan" her attention went back to Blood "did you come with another?"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kiyuki..." He said while taking the glass away from her since she can`t be allowed to drink "I came with Ai and I intend to stay with her also your husband to be is right behind you.." He said rather coldly to at the least scare her. Kiyuki`s husband looked at her "So flirting with the freak- show I see how it is!" He said angry his voice rough and soild as he walked away from his 'Soon to be wife' stomping.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiyuki blinked and looked to her 'soon to be husband' she covered her mouth in shock and looked back to the two in anger. "you'll regret this. Have fun tonight...." she stormed off after him. Ai grinned and waved to her "good bye~" she chuckled eating another cookie and muttered "I hate her so much...." she did t look up to Blood and only put another cookie into his mouth. She glanced around worried she was right. She didn't want to see him tonight or ever

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smirked eating the cookie "Wanna dance?" He asked smiling at her, He knew he would maybe get slapped by Kiyuki one day or another but blood did not care much. Blood looked around as he ate the cookie.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gasped softly and look up at him, a cookie hanging out of her mouth. She blushed as she ate it and said softy "not unless you want to see me flat on the ground" she laughed covering her mouth. She looked away from him to to the dance floor. She had never danced before...not with someone anyways. She finished the last cookie as she puffed her cheeks out wanting more.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood laughed and gently took her hand "Come on, you`ll be fine!" He said walking to the dance floor as she was whining about not knowing how to dance, but blood would just not listening.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur self :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos