Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed softly and looked to the ground. They stopped in the middle of the floor and she faced him. She looked up to Blood and a weak smile spread across her face. She bowed her head to him before putting her hand on his shoulders. She took a deep breath and said softly "dont laugh...." she joked halfway.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood started dancing happily "You`ll do fine!" He said looking down at her smirking through his orange mask, he looked like he just came out of a haunted house of the scariest kind. Blood would twirl Ai now and then as they danced.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
(( *pokes your cheek* you need to send me A pic of what Blood looks like!! It's killing me!(: )) Ai laughed brightly, her face wouldn't stop growing red but she didn't mind overly. She looked up to him and smiled brightly and sweetly and asked "so....what's new..?" she didn't overly know what to talk about so it was a random question

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I think the princess might slap me or try to flirt with me again..." Edgar said to her as he twirled Ai laughing "Dizzy yet?" he said smiling at her. Ryan walked around with his red glass of wine and he saw Blood and Ai but did not know it was them,He looked at blood wondering who he was then looked at Ai thinking she was hot.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed hard, her face red as she rolled her eyes at him and said " she's annoying...if anyone needs a good slapping it's her. " ai lookedup at his reaction and smiled. She looked back down to her feet and chuckled "I hope you know this is the best dance I have ever done...." she joked, starting to feel dizzy but didn't overly mind.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smirked slightly "Seems master Ryan has seen you but won`t come over..I wouldn`t give you over anyway..." He said  smiling like a goof, before twirling her again "Oh and by the way..." He stopped dancing for a seconded smirking and he held his finger to her slipping mask "You mask is untieing..." Blood said smug.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai smiled sideways, bringing her hands to her mask to adjust it slightly. She untied it quickly but made sure it didn't slip on and tied it tightly around her head and said "jeez, I wonder why it's slipping off Mr. Spin Master" she joked. She looked around the large room and found the young man looking at them and quickly looked back to Blood and whispered "I hope not...he can make anyone feel..." she paused for a second before saying softer "awkward" she gleamed happily as she finished messing with the mask

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled "Well I always walk on a rubber ball so I`m great at spinning people and knives" He looked at her with his head tilted "I always make people feel that way, Is he insane too?" He joked while Ai over to the balcony making sure Master Ryan had not seen them at all..

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed as she looked over the land, the night sky glowing on the crops through their world. She placed her elbows on the safety bar and put her hands on each cheek. Her eyes struck a wonder every time she was able to see the kingdom. She smiled as she looked to Blood " your not insane...your looks have nothing to do with what has molded you into the person you have become. " she was always told she could imprint herself in someones life without knowing it. Her father said she could change lives of how she looked at the world...but to her....she could never see the light in her path, only in others

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked at her surprised no one ever called him normal at the least But Master Ryan came out of no where "Hmm..Dancing with a man who should be in a looney bin I see?" Ryan said cold and harshly as the winters wind. Blood looked at him with a cold face not saying a word.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos