Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was somewhat shocked to hear his voice for the first time. It made her ears pop like mad but she turned her body to him and gave him a small bow of her head and said "Master Ryan, what a surprise..." ai lifted her head up and looked to the man. She made sure she had no emotion on her face for him to use against her. She stood there, not planning on moving until he leaves

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood suddenly his personality changed completely! He smiled wickedly, eyes cold as snow and when he spoke it sounded posionous like venom "Master Ryan a awful pleasure seeing your misshaped mug on this fine evening..." Ryan was stunned he had never seen a Joker speak like that to an upper class man before! Blood chuckled bitterly "Mind telling me where your wife is, I would like to congrazt`s her on your first born child..." He said smoothly..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was shock of what Blood was saying to the man. She stared at Blood, not knowing if she should run inside or calm him down. A shriek escaped her lips as the large doors slammed shut, causing the few candles out in the open to burn out, leaving them in the dark of the night with only the moon as any source of light. Ai covered her mouth, her eyes wide as she leaned her back against the safety bar. "Blood...." she whimpered, her voice high and swollen with fear and terror of the sight of him that night. The wind started to pick up, making Ai hold down her mask more firmly than comfortable. All her body would let her do was watch what was happening to the two, and hope for the best

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood had never told anyone but his mother had a curse put on him to make him have two diffrent personalities but the thing the witch forgotten to tell the mother was that if it does happen to Blood he would not be able to remember straight... His mind would be twisted and swirled t`ill the curse would be broken. Blood smile fated as he held his head in agony, The joker quickly jumped off the iron gate of the balcony running toward the forest to an old run-down grave site breath heavy..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai watched as he jumped off the balcony and panicked. She slipped a retriever gun from her boot and aimed it for Blood. She had no idea what he was doing, was he just mad? Or something worse...she aimed and fired, grabbing him by the waist. She grinned as she looked to Ryan "stay put" and she jumped off, landing a few yards away from Blood

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood fell on the grass laying on his back holding his head in pain with his eyes closed "...It hurts..." He muttered hearing so many voices screaming and yelling his memories and thoughts going mad driving him bonkors! Then after a couple seconds he laid on the grass knocked out cold..

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai approached Blood with caution, her eyes not letting go of him for a moment. She stopped at his feet as the chain unclung itself to him and back to her. She slipped it away and scanned the area 'what does he want so badly that he would just jump off a balcony...' she thought. Her eyes went back to Blood. She in inched closer and sat at his side and said softly "Blood..." she knew something was not right

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood opened his eye`s they were calm and not understanding of what just happened he got up holding his head "Why are we not on the balcony..?" he muttered now having a headach as Blood looked at Ai like he just woke from a nap..

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked and slid her hand under his head to lift it up slightly. She took her palm and felt his forehead. "I could ask you the same thing" she joked, her face smothered in mud and dirt from the fall. Her dress was a mess and she hadn't noticed that her mask had disappeared. She lifted them to their feet and steadied Blood "don't worry... I got ya'"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked at Ai worried "Why are you all muddy..Did I fall from the balcony" He said as they started walking toward his home.. His mask was sliced but not to see his whole face only to see more of his eye, his tux was ruined and he had a cut on his cheek but all he cared about right now was about Ai and what happened..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos