Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

Ai sighed, watching his face softly. She looked down and grabbed the trim of her dress, ripping a part of it off and moved it to his cheek. She removed the blood dripping off his face, smiling softly. "You really haven't changed...have you?" she asked softly, not looking into his eyes

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled "I have slightly but you need to figure out how.." He said taking Ai`s hand as he started walking  again seeing that it was starting to snow again,
The Joker seemed almost as if he lost something.. Blood was in the war for a couple years
before he started wandering around.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai sighed, nodding her head softly as she looked to the ground, kicking at a rock as she was tugged by Blood. "I do hate puzzles, Blood." she said softly, almost to a mutter. She watched their feet, her eyes ran up his body as they stopped at his face, still hidden. She could still hear people screaming behind them, hearing metal smash metal. She gripped his hand as she darted her head back, staring "...Where did the men in the ballroom go?" she finally asked.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos