Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dani & Calee's Private RP

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Uh... Name: Age: Looks: Other?:

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
~Lovely Broken~ Lock
~Lovely Broken~
StarStarStarStarStar
Weeeee, found it. How many characters are we's gonna have? 

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Hehe. Two each?

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
~Lovely Broken~ Lock
~Lovely Broken~
StarStarStarStarStar
Okie doke. Name: Juliet (Jules) Owens. Age: Fifteen. Looks: Other: nope. Name: Matt Ramsay. Age: Sixteen. Looks:  Other: nah (i need new rp pictures. Eh, these'll do.)

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Name: Janie (Jane) Young Age: 15 Looks: ~ Name: James Holt Age:16 Looks: (xD)

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
~Lovely Broken~ Lock
~Lovely Broken~
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY! Green hair! I want green hair. Indifferent You wanna start, or me? 

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Psh. Red is the beastest hair color. You can. :P

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
~Lovely Broken~ Lock
~Lovely Broken~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bleh, it was like a pinkish. I dun like pink. xD Is first person point of view okay? If not I'll go back and change it. =P - ~Jules~ I hate Monday's. Monday's are just the start of a crappy week, then you get the weekend and BAM you're back to crappy Monday. I sighed and threw my hair into a messy ponytail-hoping it'd look at least half okay. I grabbed my black bag and put it on my shoulders. I threw the brush on the table and went downstairs.  I slowly crept over to the door, trying to sound quite so I didn't wake my little sister. If she woke up I'd be late.  I sighed in relief as I made it out of the house without disturbing anyone. I wrapped my arms around my body to keep myself warm in the chilly wind. I should have brought a jacket.  I round the corner and begin to prepare myself for the day ahead. - ~Matt~ I hurriedly flung through threw the house. Practically like a tornado as I searched for my school bag. I know I left it well somewhere. I continued running around in a frenzy for the stupid bag. "What are you doing?"  I spun on my heel to look at my mother. "Bag. Late." I explained quickly. She ran a hand threw her hair and pointed to the couch. I followed her gaze to see my bag setting there-right in front of me. How did I miss that? "Thanks." I rush out as I grab the bag and run out of the house. I quickly got into my car and started it. I'm going to be so late.

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Pink is amazing. I should put you in the hole. xD Yah that's fine. Janie: "Shiz, shiz, shiz." I mumbled as I looked around for my bag. My room was a mess. I was going to be late if I didn't find that damn bag. I finally found it under a pile of dirty clothes. I picked my blue jacket out of the closet. I made my way down the stairs and found my black wedges at the door. I slipped them on and looked out the window to see if James had made it yet. Nope. I was going to be late even if I hadn't found the stupid bag. "I just walk." I said to myself. I made my way out the door and sent James a text to not come by. I sighed and made my way towards the school. - James: I felt my phone vibrate beside me on the bed. Janie. Shiz. I'd overslept. I jumped up, put my clothes on, ran out the door. Janie had said I didn't have to come get her. I'd probably make good time. If I hurried...

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
bumpssssssssssssssssssssss..............

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

The KW bar goes down with the page?

no one gets me

latest videos