Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot(:  Name; Charnleys Armstrong Age; 17  Looks; Jacoby. rp person personality: loving, and gets attatched to people, but isn't clingy, he is dry nice and kind, but he used to have anger problems, and they sometimes can surface.  Other; gets really worried about his friend, because she's abused, but he always checks on her very night. (or unless he knows she's being abused?)

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ha-lee Andrea Cole Age: 16 Looks: Jaime Lynn spears. Personality: She cares for a lot of people. She's only close to her best friend Charnley, who cares deeply for her. She loves being around people and being the center of attention.She's brightly and bubbly. She's smart and crazy fun. She's very poetic. She's being abused at home but only Charnley knows about it.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(can you start? And how about it's summer?

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Brittany- It was another a hot night. I laid across my bed, i had just finished cleaning the room. I heard the monster, by monster i mean my dad coming up the stairs. I unlocked my door, and waiting for him to begin my beating and then finish. It hurt and to be honest sometimes i faked passing out. Because dad left for work, after he beat every night..

One Direction.

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Charnley - It was about time I went over to see Ha-lee, and I grabbed ice packs, and stuff to treat cuts. I headed out the door, my stuff in hand. I walked a couple blocks, and I tapped three times on the window, letting her know its me. Islowly opened it, and stepped in.

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee- I smiled faintly somehow manging to pull myself up off the floor. I sat up on my bed. ''I hate him'',i said slowly. I sat with my legs streched out in front of me. I didnt have a tv and there wasnt anything to do in here. But it worked out for me because i was hurting to bad to do much of anything. I  could have said more but instead i let the room fall into an eerie slience.

One Direction.

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly sat beside her, and hugged her gently. "What did he do this time.." k asked, takimf an icepack, and pressing it to the bruise on her forhead, seeing her flinch from the cold. I lopked into her eyes, I hated this, seeing her get hurt

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
There was really noway to answer that. Other then with one word everything. ''Just about everything. And im tired of wearing jeans and long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies to cover up the bruises'',i stated. And for some reason i was about to cry. I talked to myself on the inside and calmed my self down..

One Direction.

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, and I kissed the top of her head, in a friendly geasture.. And I noticed how upset she got, I honestly didn't know how to answer her , this has been going on for too long. "I'm so sorry.. I'm telling you, I have an extra room at my place.." I said, she always said no, saying she could handle it.

Shelby And Lias RP

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled slightly. ''i'll be okay'',i said softly. I went to the closet and got the only thing that helped me out with any of this mess. That i called my life. It was a purpleish pink teddy bear with a heat that said i love you on the heart. My mom had given it to right before her and my dad had spilt, i was like 8 at the time and it meant the world to me. And Charnley was the only who knew about my bear, my parents and the abuse i was going through..

One Direction.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

someone comment on this photo

someone comment on this photo

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos