Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private! Designer_me555 and Jomeimei only

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I put the plot on ur profile

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
My form Name: Maia age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter/element farie / explorer, happens later looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants   Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of blades, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax pets: dog, later, dragon, Phoenix  powers: shape shifting duh, walking through dimensions, paralyzing, flying extremely fast, making things with her mind, controling all nature comes later fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her, her mind will become drained and she will become a totally different girl if she uses too many powers at once 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
For some people, why r u viewing this, it's a p rp. That's funny. But it's fine

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skyla Age: 15 gender: F species: element fairy/teleporter (a person who moves from one place to another without any walking)/explorer look: (profile pic) Personalities: kind but shy,sometimes tough,brave,loyal,has a habit of chewing her nails when nervous skills & talent: master at karate & weaponry,bow and arrow,katanas (japanese swords),very intimadating to others when she gets even a tiny bit mad,when angered her punches & kicks get stronger Normal clothes: (profile pic) weapon of choice: katana,bow&arrows,dagger,karate Musical instrument: violin pets: fire dragon Powers: teleporting,bionic speed,controoling nature (more on that),can turn invisible fatal flaw: chewing nails when nervous,bad at admitting defeat (litterally!),the more she is not focused or angered,the less powerful her hits are

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ill get this on the road Maia ran toward the forest at full speed, skylar running beside her. They looked for a place to hide as the police chased them. " there's no way!" she said panicked, "the forest, we have no choice!" and together they ran

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Skyla had an idea."I got it!Hop on my back!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia front hand Springed onto skylars back 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia screamed as a bullet hit her thigh, she threw one of infinite knives at the police man, hitting him in the heart

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She used her bionic speed to run far away from the police,and a minute later,they were at the middle of the forest.The centre part of the forest is supposed to be a lake,but the water ran out due to hunters & many sunny days.Now it is a giant crater.Skyla went down the crater with Maia and set her down as they got to the bottom.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
We r not magical yet, let's just say we ran super fast k) Maia immediately started camp up

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

latest videos