Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private! Designer_me555 and Jomeimei only

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I put the plot on ur profile

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
My form Name: Maia age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter/element farie / explorer, happens later looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants   Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of blades, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax pets: dog, later, dragon, Phoenix  powers: shape shifting duh, walking through dimensions, paralyzing, flying extremely fast, making things with her mind, controling all nature comes later fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her, her mind will become drained and she will become a totally different girl if she uses too many powers at once 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
For some people, why r u viewing this, it's a p rp. That's funny. But it's fine

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skyla Age: 15 gender: F species: element fairy/teleporter (a person who moves from one place to another without any walking)/explorer look: (profile pic) Personalities: kind but shy,sometimes tough,brave,loyal,has a habit of chewing her nails when nervous skills & talent: master at karate & weaponry,bow and arrow,katanas (japanese swords),very intimadating to others when she gets even a tiny bit mad,when angered her punches & kicks get stronger Normal clothes: (profile pic) weapon of choice: katana,bow&arrows,dagger,karate Musical instrument: violin pets: fire dragon Powers: teleporting,bionic speed,controoling nature (more on that),can turn invisible fatal flaw: chewing nails when nervous,bad at admitting defeat (litterally!),the more she is not focused or angered,the less powerful her hits are

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ill get this on the road Maia ran toward the forest at full speed, skylar running beside her. They looked for a place to hide as the police chased them. " there's no way!" she said panicked, "the forest, we have no choice!" and together they ran

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Skyla had an idea."I got it!Hop on my back!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia front hand Springed onto skylars back 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia screamed as a bullet hit her thigh, she threw one of infinite knives at the police man, hitting him in the heart

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She used her bionic speed to run far away from the police,and a minute later,they were at the middle of the forest.The centre part of the forest is supposed to be a lake,but the water ran out due to hunters & many sunny days.Now it is a giant crater.Skyla went down the crater with Maia and set her down as they got to the bottom.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
We r not magical yet, let's just say we ran super fast k) Maia immediately started camp up

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Janoskians or One Direction?-moved

Asian food or Mexican food?

Frozen 2 - Chapter 1!!!

do you like to play basketball??

Justin Bieber Or Niall Horan??-moved

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos