Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chibiwing and jomeimeis private roleplay

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia    a age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter/element farie / explorer looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants  Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of blades, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax powers: shape shifting duh, walking through dimensions, paralyzing, flying extremely fast, making things with her mind fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her, her mind will become drained and she will become a totally different girl if she uses too many powers at once   Thats my form

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
4 some people, y r u viewing this, it's private. That's funny though. It's fine just don't join

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Fujioka Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: ((description)) Ai has jet black hair which is cut into a shaggy yet cute pixy. Her skin is ghost white which makes her purple flashing eyes pop out. Her bangs cover up the tips of her eyes covering some of the looks which makes her look more feminine. She is flat chested and likes wearing her usual clothing which is her light blue and white stripped shit which has no sleeves but thick grey spaghetti straps. She has her black converse shoes and wears yellow brown shorts which graze the tips of her kneecaps. She wears large glasses which cover her eyes as well. She's only about 5'5 in height. She isn't much of a blusher (( in other words, she looks like a dude)) Personality: she hates flirts and is a clueless flirt. She is not overly tempered unless you hurt her or anything she loves. She protective and loyal, loves sweets and likes the outdoors the most. She doesn't blush often and doesn't smile much. She doesn't stand for anything going wrong and likes being incharge. She won't make suggestions about anything. Weapons: Bow and arrow, duel swords and daggers Pets: Pure white owl named Melody ((she was named after the song she sits every night)) Creature: she is a bender. She can bend water, fire, earth, air, blood, metal and lightning and she keeps learning new things. She is also a healer and a mind reader Skills: music, sports, art and animal and human care Likes: sweets, fighting, hanging and sleeping Hates: flirts, idiots, scardy cats and bugs ☆〜(ゝ。∂)my forum~ so u wanna start? I stink at it....

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Lets~ ~~~~~~ Ai was placed in her tree, carving more symbols into her bow as she swing her legs around below her. She took a small break, placing the bow to her side and rubbed her hands trying to relief the stress that grew after she used her knife. She peered up, scanning the area again for anything coming toward her. She didn't need anything surprising happening, she had too much weight on her back as it was. She took her bow in one hand and her knife in the other and began carving more, swinging her legs back and forth to a random beat, beating her head to and fro smiling.

Love

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia hiked up her tight and worn jeans, an overload on her back. " hey Ai!' she said weakly as Mrs. Xian waited impaitiently at he door waiting for her apples

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai looked below her and smiled softly waving " hi!" she yelled loudly as the upper part of her body swung down. Her legs kept herbon the tree as she looked at her. She grinned at the old lady with her arms crossed at her door and muttered "why are we still here again?"

Love

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked up weakly and then made a straight face. " we are driving off suspicion, I already got Tracy off guard, and my dad. But my mom is like a hawk I tell you!" she whispered angrily. " Maia?! My apples need to be fresh or you are going again!" her mother screamed from the porch. " coming mother." Maia said irritated. She came to he porch and received a fresh scar on her back. 

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia looked up weakly and then made a straight face. " we are driving off suspicion, I already got Tracy off guard, and my dad. But my mom is like a hawk I tell you!" she whispered angrily. " Maia?! My apples need to be fresh or you are going again!" her mother screamed from the porch. " coming mother." Maia said irritated. She came to he porch and received a fresh scar on her back. 

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you have the Chance....

my minecraft servers arnt working

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

my minecraft servers arnt working

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos