Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever (Mine and nyplaysguitar Rp)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
So I was thinking that two people have been bestfriends since they can remember, but one of them moves away. They meet up again a few years later. Okay? They are about let's say 20?

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Sounds good! Are they friends or bf/gf?

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
I was thinking when the one friends moved, they were friends, but when they meet up with eachother again they can become bf/gf?

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
I would rather they have like siblings that their friend fall in love with. So we each make two. Then your girl and my guy and my girl and your guy?

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
okay haha that's fine!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Rightson Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: Patty Rogers Perso: She is nice and cautious of everything. She likes making friends. Other: none Name: Rob Rightson Age: 16 Gender: M Looks: Jeremy Brown- normal (Harry Parks) Perso: He is mean and doesn't care about people/ Other: none

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Perso: Katie is somewhat nice, but she hasn't been really friendly lately due to events at home. But other than that she is quite shy. Other: None Name: Kendall Age: 15 Gender: Male Looks: Perso: Kendall is somewhat of a flirt. He lieks to show off but he isn't a jerk. He is immature and has no reason to change. Other: Him and Katie are silbings.

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(Can u start please?)

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie gritted her teeth as she drove to school. It had been a few months since she's talked Rob. He didn't even know she was back in town. The last time they talked, Rob seemed upset and said he didn't really want to talk to her. He hasn't called or texted since. Kendall sat shotgun next to Katie. This was his first time in highschool, and it was worse having to leave all his friends again. But he hoped he knew a few people. He really wanted to see Lucy again, but alot has changed in the past few yeras.

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Lucy was sitting next to Rob in the car. All she could think of was seeing Kendall again. It had been years. She remembered the last time they talked they had been 12 and he had asked her if she wanted to go see a movie with him and Katie. She'd said no. Rob was in a bad mood. It was the first day back to school and he had to be seen driving Lucy around. Plus he'd heard that Katie was back. He really wanted to see her again but he wasn't sure if she'd want to see him. A squirrel ran in front of his car. He slammed on the breaks. "F-ing squirrel!" He yelled. Lucy punched his arm.

Green Day For Ever

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Countdown from 1000!

Country and time game

latest videos