Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Age: Element: Personality: Looks:

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:kisa Age: 16 Element: fire! Personality:shes very kind and energietic she can be shy at times but not around her friends! shes always happy but gets scared easily if you say boo from behind she would probably jump 10 feet in the air! shes a great flyer but shes bad at landings! she has a tendiancy to land on other fairys! she has white wings with red tips Looks: name hikaru age 17 element air. personality hes funny and a bit of a perv. he likes to make jokes and make sure every ones happy and smiling but he dose  have anger issues he gets mad easily. but ushually he yelles and screames then calms down he can not! hold grudges. he very nice to every one and has black ish blueish wings looks

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Rose Age:15 Element:Water Personality: Can be a bit rebellious, loves music, very curious when it comes to humans, shy around new people but crazy around her friends. She can be mature but likes to goof off. Rose doesnt like being pressured, she loves having fun and cares a lot about her friends. Lastly, Rose likes taking risks unless it puts her friends in danger. She likes to sneak away and cause trouble. Even though she is a trouble maker, Rose has a cautious side where her friends are always put first no matter what. Looks: (wings are actually both sky blue) Name:Hiroshi Age:16 Element:Earth Personality: Brave, can be very determined and courageous,likes reading. He cant help being very cautious at times. Hiroshi especially watches over Rose since he knows how curious she can be. He tries to guide her away from humans. Hiroshi will always protect his friends from danger. He is very hardworking and a very supportive friend. Lastly, he is a fun person to be around and is always calm even in bad situations.  Looks: (wings are light orange) other:talks to animals

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa flew to the new place where all the farys would now live. she flew quickly trying to land saftly she slowed down when an open feild was visible she  missed and flew into hiroshi. "ahh!" she screamed as they both fell to the ground." opps sorry hiro!" she said ontop of him hikaru landed safley next to them" GET A ROOM!!" he teased them laughing " so lovey dovey! we just got here!" he joked kisa looked at him " SHUT UP!!" she napped

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats ok Kisa. Besides we all know how immature Hikaru can be!" Hiroshi helped Kisa up. "Hey has anyone seen Rose? I thought she would have been with you guys. She told me she was going to go see you Kisa. I hope she didnt disappear again. You know how curious she can be around humans."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "she told me she was going with you!!!" she looked around "rose im going to kill you!!" she screamed and flew up into the sky in search of her. she sent sparks of light up into the air that spelled spelt out rose hikaru " i think im going to get that tattoted on my arm. " he said smiling at the fire sparks in the sky he liked rose. a lot!

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"I should have known she was lying! Now she could be anywhere! What if she found a human home! What if they saw her! What if they caught her!" Hiroshi said. He began freaking out and pacing back and forth. "What if shes right behind you!" Rose said as she sneaked up behind Hiroshi. "I tell you a little white lie and you already think ive been captured by humans. Calm down Hiro, geez!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa  saw rose and landed but fell again" dang it!!!!!!" she screamed and dusted her self off carefully "hikaru can you blow the dirt off my wings?" she asked hikaru nodded and called wind blowing the dirt carefully off of them she smiled and hikaru nodded then looked at rose hugging her "at least you safe!!"

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course im safe i didnt go THAT far!"Rose explained. "Where were you? Did you see any humans? Did they see you? Why did you lie? Do you know how worried we were!?"Hiroshi began freaking out again and pacing back and forth. "What if they did see you! Imagine what could have happened! You could have been caught!" "Chiil out Hiro! Im not that reckless." Rose said.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa  "i beg to differ rose!" she said glancing at rose hikaru "you could have died! rose dont leave me!" he said smothering her face in kisses

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Z's