Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa shook her head " my mom was 15 when  she had me im 17  much older." she smiled devilishly then kissed him again hikaru followed her quickly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi didnt know how to reply to that.  Rose scanned through the clearings and branches. "There they are!" She said pointing down at a small clearing that was barely visible. "Lets go!" 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "plus you love me!" she smiled wickidly the moved her hand sliping his pants into the river. she giggled and kissed down his body softly hikaru "UMM GUYS!?!?!? IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD FOR ALL TO SEE?!!?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose stared at them. "Eww!! GET A ROOM YOU TOO!!" She said looking away.  Hiroshi looked at them, speechless. "Bu-but. she started it!" He stammered. Hiroshi felt extremely embarassed. He was only in an undershirt and his underpants. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa growled "i thought you loved me!" she said tears sliding down her face she ziped off before any one could even blink she was far away in the highest tree she could find hikaru. " dam it! shes gone again!!"

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh great!" Hiroshi yelled. He got a few leaves to cover himself up and flew home to put on some clothes.  He came back a minute later. "Lets go find her!"    Rose nodded full of fury. "When I find her I'll put her on a leash!" She seethed, flying off. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa growled at her self and pulled out her mirror "STOP IT YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING!" she scremaed (she has a spilt personality her good side and her bad side. sometimes the bad side escapes and takes over  her good side.) hikaru  ziped through the trees "kisa!!" kisa growled into the mirror " no good girl.  hiro wants a bad girl!" she shut the mirror her bad side completly in controll

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( O.o.. talk about two-faced XD) Hiroshi flew around from tree to tree. "Kisa!?? Kisa!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!" He yelled.  Rose flew straight through the trees, scanning the branches. Enough is enough Kisa! She flew straight up above the trees. "K-I-I-I-S-S-A-A-!!" She screamed. She saw some birds fly out of the trees, startled by her yelling. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa got rid of her clothes only in her under  garments. she saw hiro and flew into him "hiro my love sorry i ran away.i dont what got into me!!" she smiled evily

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats ok,Kisa! Please dont do that again!" Hiroshi looked her up and down. " Uhh.. Quick question.. Where are your clothes?"  Rose kept searching everywhere. Where the he// can she be!?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos