Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi looked around. "Kisa! Where did you go! Oh great see what you did Rose." Rose "What did I do?" "Your sneakines is rubbing off on her.." Hiroshi said. "Oh shut it!" Rose snapped. "Im just kidding ya know, but seriously where did she go!?" Hiroshi asked.  Rose" I dont know."

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa layed down on the branch drifting off to sleep hikaru. laughed "she couldnt have gone far, she never dose."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose, "Your probably right." Hiroshi"good thing she isnt like you Rose!" Rose," although i would be offended thats a good thing she isnt like me." Hiroshi," well lets go look for her. Kisa! Kisa!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa woke up and saw a human she thought for a moment. then flew behind the human slowly. it was a girl. she gigggled sounding like a tiny bell hikaru. "thank fully!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi "But we still have to go find her! What if there is a human home nearby? We're new here so what if there is and we dont know it!!" Rose, "Calm down Hiro please youre scaring me!" Hiroshi" im sorry but you never know!" Rose" Besides Kisa knows what to do if she sees a human."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa flew around the human girls face sitting on the top of her head thinking that she wouldnt be noticed she layed down there hikaru flyed around searching

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose flew around yelling out Kisa's name. "Kisa! Kisa! Where are you Kisa!" Hiroshi"Kisa! Stop playing around Kisa! Kisa! Where did you go! This isnt funny Kisa!"  Rose spotted something large moving behind the trees. "What is that?" Rose said. She flew a little higher trying to see wht it was. She gasped. "Human!" Rose flew back to find Hiroshi and Hikaru. "Hiro! Hikaru!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
hikaru " what?! did you find her?!" he asked exahusted kisa sleeping on the human girls head

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose," No! Theres a human nearby!! What if it caught Kisa! What if the human sees us!!" Rose began to panic. Hiroshi," What happened!?" Rose," Theres a human nearby!!" "What where!?" Hiroshi asked. Rose pointed to the trees where she saw the human girl.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
isa woke up and streached softly then remeber where she was she giggled and tapped the humans head then flew over to her friends " hey guys"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

latest videos