Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose,"Kisa! Im going to kill you for leaving like that!" She ran up to Kisa and hugged her tightly. Hiroshi,"Kisa! Where were you!? There was a human nearby! You could have been caught!" 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa giggled cutely " you mean the human who i fell asleep on?"  she asked giggling " i was having an adventure!" hikaru "ya well lets not have another adventure again"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose, "Wow you were right Hiroshi.' "What was i right about?" Hiroshi asked rose," Some of my sneakiness and rebelliousness is rubbing off on Kisa!" Hiroshi,"Definitly."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "what i cant go out and have a little adventure every once in awhile! rose will come with me!" she begged hikaru " you to go adventuring together? is that reaally a good idea?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose,"Best idea i have ever heard! I could teach you all i know Kisa! Come on lets go right now and have another adventure!" Hiroshi, "Woah woah thats not a good idea. One reckless trouble making friend is enough!" Rose," Oh plz. She will be with me and I know all the dangerous and not so dangerou places around here. We will be fine!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa " we can go later im tired!" she said and snuggled up to hiro " bed time?" she asked him hikaru " you guys are going to bed together! whoooaa! get some!!" he joked

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose,"oooh this is getting serious. Come on Hikaru lets give these guys some privacy." Hiroshi blushed,"No we arent! She didnt mean it like that you guys!" Rose,"No no, its ok, no need to hide it from us!" Hiroshi, " You guys stop being so immature!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa yawned "maybe i did mean it like that." she teased then shook her head and climbed onto his back " just kidding i diddnt she fell asleep on his back hikaru laughed " she wants you bro!"

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi blushed even more and punched Hikaru in the arm."Shut up!" Rose"They grow up so fast!" She teased him and ruffled his hair.  Hiroshi"Hey im older than you!" Rose,"Take a joke Hiro!" Rose laughed.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa snored softly her head on top of hiros. hikaru "aww true love." he joked and punched hirp in the arm "dont hit you naughty boy!"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

How do you make a forum?

insanity

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

latest videos