Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose," You read my mind Hikaru! Lets go outside and see whats new!" She tugged at his shirt trying to pull him to his feet. Hiroshi,"Uh ok.", He mumbled.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa woke up a little bit later. " mmm sorry i was having a good drema" she   smiled and kissed his lips softly " im all yours now," hikaru let her " ok but no humans"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose," I promise you we will not go near humans! Now come on lets go!" She flew away pulling Hikaru along with her. "Lets go see what Hiroshi and Kisa are doing!" "Thats ok. If it was a good dream then i guess it was about me!" Hiroshi grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "Lets go find Rose and Hikaru!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa nodded "it was," she giggled blushing flying to find the two hikaru "Ok"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose flew fast , zipping in and out of sight. She twirled and did a loop. "Come on Hikaru!" She yelled glancing back at him. She bumped into another fairy and they both fell to the ground. "Im so so sorry!" She got up and helped the other fairy who looked familiar. It was Kisa. "Kisa! Im sorry! Are you ok!?   Hiroshi followed after but couldnt find Kisa. He looked down and recognized Kisa, Rose and Hikaru. He flew down."Hey what happened?" " I accidentally flew into Kisa!" Rose explained.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa rubbed her bleeding head it had hit roses necklace " ya im fine.: she whisperd hikaru " ypur bleeding" he pointed out  losa tpuched her forehead "oh.. no biggie!"

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose,"Youre bleeding! I am so sorry Kisa! Why am i so stupid and reckless!" Rose began to cry. Then she ripped of her blue coral necklace and threw it at the ground. Rose zipped away.  Hiroshi," Wait, it was just an accideng Rose!" he yelled. Hiroshi helped Kisa up. "Hikaru can you go after her and explain it was just an accident?"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa  "it dosnt even hurt "she picked up the necklace and put it in her poket hikaru zipped after rose and finnaly got her "hgey babe it was just an accident no one is injured its fine"

♥♥♥

Fairies Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose looked at Hikaru. "But.. her head was bleeding! How is that not injury! I am so stupid! I should have looked where I was flying! Why am I so careless!" Hiroshi,"Are you sure youre ok Kisa? Your head is still bleeding. Do you want me to bring you something?" ,He asked nervously.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos