Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Getaway (Obviously Private)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for me and annaily22. We know the plotline Here is the form: Name- Age- Looks- Personality- Reason for running away- Other- (I'll post mine in a minute.)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should we put full sentences for the personality or just words seperated by commas?) Name- Jacoby Kingsferd Age- 17 Looks- Will put up Personality- Reason for running away- His mother recently left him and his father and because of that Jacoby's father has become even more agressive and has even become abusive. Other- Name- Lucielle Harolds Age- 17 Looks- Alexis Personality- Lucie is a bold, outgoing and strong girl. She is clever and sarcastic with a big mouth and attitude. She is fearless, independent, witty and smart. She is free spirited, open minded and her own person. She is impulsive with a temper and has been verbally abused by her mother her entire life. She is vibrant, loud, passionate and will always stand up for what and who she believes in. She isn't the most feminine person out there but does know how to look good when needed. Reason for running away- Lucie's mother expressed how she is a discraise to her ext. and kicked her out of the house. With no father, siblings or any family she is on good terms with she decided to run away. Other-

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whichever you want. I'm going to use sentences.)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay me too smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eleanor Lamb Age: 17 Looks:  Personality:  Eleanor is a music obsessed troublemaker. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around school. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Reason for running away: Her family was forcing her into something that she didn't want. Other: None Name: Nathan Golde Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Nathan is a bright young man with a life enriched in writing. He aspires to one day write his own book. He has a great sense of rumor, and can be rather sarcastic. Still, he does have a soft side. Sometimes, he can get annoyed pretty fast, but he tries his best to hold it inside.  Reason for running away: His parents are going through a rough divorce, and taking their anger out on him. Other: None

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Quoth The Raven" wrote:

(Bump)

LOL

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucie threw her laptop and her notebook into her backpack to finish off her packing. She zipped up her back pack and grabbed her purse. She slipped her sweatshirt on and grabbed her bags and phone. She opened up her window, dropped her bags out the window first and then followed them. She landed on the ground gracefully and grabbed her bags again. She slung her bags over her shoulders and walked to the front of her house, texting Nathan to see when she was coming Jacoby finished up his packing, sliding his favorite hat onto his head and throwing his back pack over his shoulder. He took out his phone as he walked down stairs, texting Nathan Hurry up Nath he sent, not bothing to walk quietly since his father was out getting drunk again. He grabbed his fathers "secret" stash of beer from teh back of the fridge before leaving and made sure he had his cigarettes in his pocket. He stepped out of his house, closed the door and sat on the porch steps while he waited for Nathan to show up

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Eleanor zipped up her suitcase, and picked up her guitar case. She walked down the stairs where she grabbed some non-perishable food items. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail, and grabbed the keys to her Jeep. She put her stuff in the trunk heading into the driver's seat. Once her keys were in the ignition, Eleanor drove to Nathan's house where she honked on the horn. Nathan threw everything into his bag, and ran out to Eleanor's car. He threw the bag into her trunk, and sat in the back. He pulled out his phone, and texted Jacoby and Lucie, Eleanor just picked me up. We'll be there soon. With that, Eleanor went to pick up Lucie and Jacoby.

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Raven" wrote:

Eleanor zipped up her suitcase, and picked up her guitar case. She walked down the stairs where she grabbed some non-perishable food items. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail, and grabbed the keys to her Jeep. She put her stuff in the trunk heading into the driver's seat. Once her keys were in the ignition, Eleanor drove to Nathan's house where she honked on the horn. Nathan threw everything into his bag, and ran out to Eleanor's car. He threw the bag into her trunk, and sat in the back. He pulled out his phone, and texted Jacoby and Lucie, Eleanor just picked me up. We'll be there soon. With that, Eleanor went to pick up Lucie and Jacoby.

LOL

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos