Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Getaway (Obviously Private)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay so if it is alright. I'm gonna skip to when they are all in the car and driving away lol) Lucielle sat in the back of Eleanor's Jeep with Nathan. She had a window rolled down, smoking a cigarette and enjoying the fact that she was finally going to get away from her mother and have some freedom. Jacoby sat in the front seat next to Eleanor, fidling with the radio and trying to find a good station. "Where are we off to? El" He asked, looking over at her as she drove.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Eleanor looked over at Jacoby, but also kept her eyes on the road so they wouldn't crash. That was the last thing they needed along with a missing person's report. She shrugged, "I don't know. Wherever the wind takes us I guess." She honestly had no clue where to go first." Nathan had taken a pillow with him when he was packing. He was trying to get those few extra hours of sleep. Drool was running down his pale chin, and loud snores were coming out of his mouth.

LOL

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacoby smiled at Eleanor's words. He looked at Lucielle and Nathan through the rearview mirror. He smirked at Lucielle "Having fun back there?" he teased. He could tell she was annoyed by Nathan's snoring. Lucielle rolled her eyes at Jacoby, blowing out a puff of smoke. She turned her head to the sleeping Nathan. "Anyone know a good way to wake someone up?" She smirked. (Sorry that this is a bad post lol i had a sudden writers block lol)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol. No problem. I've gtg to bed.)

LOL

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pray For Israel

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Pray For Israel

Favorite song?

latest videos