x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx

StarStarStarStarStar
So you already know what it's about Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22

StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andrea "Sketch" Joseph Age: Nearly 17 Looks: Personality Other Name: Jesse Oliver Age: Almost 18 Looks: I want to marry him xD Personality Other Name: Lauren Mckinley Age: 17 Looks: Alexis Personality Other Name: Tony Stonem Age: 18 Looks: Liam Personality Other

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx

StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Morrison Age: Recently 17 Looks:Luke Brooks Personality Other Name: Sarah Russo Age: 17 Looks:Barbara Palvin Personality: Sarah is a fashionable, outgoing and fearless girl. She's strong, fun and loves being herself. She's a rule breaker who is open minded, full of energy and a good listener. She does what she wants and is competetive, impulsive, opiniontive and carefree. She never puts to much thought into her actions and words and hates when people keep secrets from her. She's judgemental, clever, and blod with a sarcastic attitube and mouth and tends to hide her true feelings. Other Name: Colton Hale Age: Nearly 17 Looks: Personality Other Name: Ariat Carver Age: Just turned 18 Looks:Amanda Hendrick Personality Other

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Names From A-Z

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

what is your favorite rock band

WOULD YOU HELP NEW USERS ?

who r ur BFF'S on kw?

anastasia

what is your favorite rock band

Latest Videos

Play Online Games