Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Well this is for us two. You know what its about Nancy. Form: Name: Age: Personality: Bio: Sexuality: Other:

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
How many Characters do we each gonna make ? :3

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
More than one. No more than three.Love your siggie by the way ;D

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Ah okay then :3 I'll make one girl , one boy :3 And hehe Thankchu :3 I think Vic Fuentes is smokin' :3

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eliza Beth Miller Age: 17 Gender: Female. Personality: Eliza is a very outgoing person. She doesn't really shut up. She likes to try and get along with anyone. Partying is her life. Eliza loves to talk to people and meet knew people and is very trusting sometimes maybe to trusting that it gets her in situations. She is very sarcastic and doesn't think alot before she speaks. She doesn't really control her emotions well. She is not afraid to show how she feels. If she is angry at you you will know about it. She used to love easily. Till she had one person to many screw her over. So she is a bit more wary of you she goes out with.  Eliza gets a rush off doing things she shouldn't. Appearance: Purrty Bio: Eliza has had a lot of responsibilities recently. She has had her little sister to look after and her dad while her brother never helped and had left them moving out.. After the death of her mum last year her family hasn't been the same.  Despite that she always found time for partying, her friends and boys. Not long after her mum died Eliza's dad had put her in therapy. He said that her mums death . To be honest he was partly right. But another part was her ex . She was used to boys flitting in and out of her life. But she thought this one was special. When it turned out he was just another one screwing her over she lost it. Put his little tart in hospital and had a breakdown. She is still her usual self round her friends. But only her true friends see past it. She is so excited that her brother is treating her to a holiday for spring break. Sexuality: Bi sexual. Other; She is Dannys little sister. Name: Danny Miller Age: 18 Gender: Male. Personality: Danny loves to have a laugh. He is always with his friends having fun . Danny loves to help people no matter what. He would do anything for his friends and family and is very protective of them. He's not very responsible at all. Always staying out to late. Drinking to much. Danny is a big flirt. He flirts with many girls daily and enjoys it. His sister often tells him he doesn't have a heart. He tends to charm his way out of a lot of things also. It takes alot. But when Danny is mad watch out. Because you could be in firing range. Appearance: I want to marry him xD Bio: Danny was always his dads failure. Always getting dragged in and out of the house by police never passing any classes. And getting his dad in trouble with most of the neighbours dads when he broke there little girls heart. But his mum never treated him any different. When his mum died he moved out. Not being able to put up with his dads abusive ways. He is struggling slightly alone but he is never alone truly. He is always with his friends rather than in the house. Sexuality: Straight. Other: He is Eliza's older brother and she annoys him very much but this year he is taking her on holiday as long as she leaves him alone and has her own room at the hotel.

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Name : Angelina Maxwell (Angie) . Gender : Female . Age : 15 (skipped a few grades) Personality : She's funny and very intelligent . She's a book worm , she loves reading books , it's the love of her life . She's a Physic's and Maths' nerd . She's a person who's a dreamer but also a person who looks up to future and plans it . She's almost planned most of it . Though her passion in Studying and reading never made her anti-social nor shy , it made her more confident and brave . She's also an optimist . Looks : (I'll upload a picture ) Bio : Angie was adopted when she was a baby , so she never knew her biological parents , the only thing she knows is that they were Russian . She was adopted by a family that consists two members , Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell . They are political active people , who have raised Angie very well .  Angie learnt many languages while she was growing up such as French , Italian and Spanish but her favorite is Russian because it makes her feel more in contact of her real family . She was also taught martial arts such as Kendo and Karate .  Her mother , Mrs. Maxwell , died in a young age of 36 years old , that was when Angie was 10 years old . It wasn't a big change in her life other than her father started being more opened emotionally to her (Angie) . She has a couple of friends but her best friend is Anthony , who brought her to this place .  Sexuality : Heterosexual . Other : She's a pro. Drummer .

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Form #2 : Name : Anthony Clark . Gender : Male . Age : 18 Personality : Anthony is a smart guy who's not much into studying though , he's outgoing , extra social and very open to the world . He's sarcastic and funny . Anthony is Athletic , his favorite is football (soccer) and swimming . He's a good listener as well as a romantic guy . He was never been in lover , the real thing . He's always playing because he never found his perfect girl that has a heart to catch . He's a guy who likes trouble and having fun . Looks : (I le upload a pic) Bio : Anthony's Childhood was rough , he was taken away from his mom because she didn't have any material to support him with , he had 2 brothers and 2 sisters , all were taken away and separated , the last time he saw them was when he was 8 years old . Though his oldest brother , Alexander , got him back when he was in the legal age , Anthony was 13 years old then but they never found their other brother nor 2 sisters . He lived his early life very emotional until he was in the age of 16 , that moment of his birthday when he wished for something to change him , he met a person who had a miserable life , though he was a hobo , but Anthony learned a lot that day and promised to never be emotional again . Then he started a life where he was closed emotionally and took his whole life as a game . Sexuality : Heterosexual . Other : N/A 

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Angie :  . . . Anthony : 

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
so hehe ?

XD

Miss punk and Leahs rp.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start when there arriving) "I'm here b-----s!" Eliza shouted as she got out of the airport dumping her bags down and jumping round excitedly "Oh my god I can't believe I'm here." She said clapping her hands together. "Hey I know right!" Danny said copying Eliza smirking and avoiding her swatt "Common your scaring the people." He said shoving her bags at her and grabbing a taxi for them both telling them the hotel address. .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

latest videos