Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tournament For All~ -Private-

Posted By:
Kyoni
Kyoni
StarStarStar
[Kay.] Symia blinked at the sight of so many people at the tournament. "I wonder why there are so many.." She looked around for a clear spot but couldn't find one. She sighed and sat where she was. Ryunim was looked in a small cio pond. 'I wish I could swim. But, my wings would get wet..' he thought to himself.

It's -Kayuko3- :3
Add Me!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Nokomis eyed the pond, watching the fish swim from the corner of her eye. And for my own amusement....Without touching the water, she made a splash that rippled through and made the fish scatter. Tala frowned at the sight of all the people, the strange creatures. What the heck is that thing? she thought, leaning against a wall and watching them warily.

Posted By:
Kyoni
Kyoni
StarStarStar
Symia looked around again. "A wolf, a bat, an elf.." She started to name off creatures. "Just like the fairytale stories I read when I was a child. Never knew they were real.." Ryunim jumped when the water splashed. He blinked and looked at the fish, swimming fast. "Poor fish.." He sighed and went on watching them again.

Add Me!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"'Poor fish'?" Nokomis repeated, rolling her eyes."What a softie. I hope you'll survive the tournament," she muttered, not looking at him. Tch. She's got another thing coming to her. Hope not everything takes her by surprise. Tala's eyes flicked over to her, glowing faintly in the shadow.

Posted By:
Kyoni
Kyoni
StarStarStar
A voice soon come upon everyone. "Welcome!" She was cheery. A woman was infront of a crowd in a yellow and white kimono. "I hope everyone will enjoy this." She had a little tail that looked like an arrow and small horns. She was a devil. Symia stood up and brushed off some grass. She walked to the crowd. Ryunim stood and walked to the crowd as well, but didn't get to close.

Add Me!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Nokomis turned from the fish pond, watching the woman intently and coming the smallest bit closer to the crowd. Tala looked up at the one speaking, waiting for her to continue.

Posted By:
Kyoni
Kyoni
StarStarStar
The woman bowed to everyone. "My name is Gini. I have gathered you all here for a little match. Fight match. "You all have a partner in this match. A will assign to you all in a moment." She smiled a little. "Partner huh?" She sat back on the ground, waiting. "This is gonna be fun.." Ryunim blinked and sighed. "If I get a partner, the'r most likely going to think I'm weak.."

Add Me!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Partner?" Nokomis scoffed. "Not people...." Tala cringed. Hope I won't have to talk to them.

Posted By:
Kyoni
Kyoni
StarStarStar
Gini looked around. "You and you.." She pointed at two people and they nodded. She started to pick out partners. She then pointed to Nokomis. "You..and.." She looked around again. Him." She pointed to Ryunim. Ryunim eyes widen a little. "I can already tell she thinks I'm weak.." He said, quietly to himself. Gini looked at Symia. "You.." She turned to Tala. "You.." She smiled and walked back tot he crowd. Symia looked at Tala and blinked. She waved a little and smirked.

Add Me!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Nokomis rolled her eyes. "I never said that," she muttered. Tala looked at the girl, giving her a somewhat bored look and getting off the wall she was leaning on.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos