Back right

Tournament For All~ -Private-

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Nokomis twirled her finger in a circle and smirked. "Whoopee for you." Tala just stared at her a moment as her features started becoming more wolf like.
[I'm on my main so -Kayuko3- Is back :3] "Thanks for the sarcasm.." Ryunim smirked at her. Symia smiled and blinked. "Cool! All I can do is shot holy arrows." She crafted her bow and arrow by just moving her hands in a motion.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Nokomis rolled her eyes, allowing herself a small smile. "You're welcome." Tala nodded again. "Do one?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Hahaha.." Ryunim looked at her, smirking. "You're so funny.." "Sure." Symia looked at a tree and aimed. She pulled back her arm and left go. The arrow went straight through the tree.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Tala gave a very slight smile. "Impressive." Nokomis bowed. "A talent, if you will," she teased.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Think so? Thanks." Symia smirked. She felt her stomach. Ryunim actually did laugh a little it this time. "I bet."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"So now what do we do?" Nokomis asked. ~Food...,~ Tala thought. (See? Domeki. XD)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Wanna try training or something?" Ryunim stood up. Symia giggled nervously. "I'm hungry.." She smiled and looked around. "I wonder when lunch is.."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Tala nodded eagerly. "Sure, I guess," Nokomis agreed.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"So you're hungry too.." She laughed a little. Ryunim eyes turned black. "You wanna go first or me?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Nokomis shrugged. "Nah, you go ahead." Tala smiled slightly. "Always."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity