Back left
Back right

Tournament For All~ -Private-

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You didn't mean to be, did you?" Ryunim chuckled to himself. Symia smirked and bit into her fruit again.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"I still was," Nokomis insisted. Tala put her hat back on, tucking the fish bones in her pocket.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[I gtg. I'll be on later! :3] "Yeah yeah.." Ryunim sighed. "When will this fight start already?.." Symia finished her fruit and went on to the next piece."Enjoy your snack?"

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Nokomis shrugged. "Dunno." Tala nodded.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ryunim sighed. "Do you think we would win a match?" Symia smirked. "I could tell. How you ate it.."

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"Maybe. Maybe not," Nokomis said simply. Tala grnned, taking out a fish bone and sucking it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ryunim blinked. He looked at her. "You couldn't have given me a straight answer.." Symia giggled at Tala. "Nice.." Gini came back and smiled. "I hope everyone's made friends! Let the first match begin!"

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Nokomis smirked. "'Course not." Tala nodded once, looking up at Gini.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ryunim chuckled quietly. "Should have known.." Gini motioned everyone. "Follow me to the ring." She started walking and people followed. Symia stood and looked at Tala.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Nokomis rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's go." Tala followed after Gini and the crowd.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity