Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"you can have it back later"He said taking it and putting it in the closet."now get up"He said

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden looked down at her knees, getting to her feet. "You're just going to hit me again...Well go ahead." She mumbled, sounding hurt.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster looked at her "new plan "He said and flicked her but a lot harder

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden shut her eyes, wincing at the pain and wrapping her arms tightly around herself. Her pale eyes were even more pale than before. "I'm starting to wish I didn't meet you...No wonder nobody likes you..." She was trying to sound rude, but of course it was impossible for her.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"welcome to life"He said as he flicked her again harder than last time."not everyone will be nice to you.and you need to learn how to stand your ground"He said jabbing his finger in her chest" now if you can stand up to me then you can stand up to anyone"He said kinda loud

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"welcome to life"He said as he flicked her again harder than last time."not everyone will be nice to you.and you need to learn how to stand your ground"He said .t" now if you can stand up to me then you can stand up to anyone"He said loudly

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden winced, at first deciding not to reply. Then her instincts kicked her, and she responded to him reluctantly. "Maybe I don't want to stand up to you. I don't even want to know you! I should have let you die! I should have walked away and not done anything! Now I'm stuck with you, because you kidnapped me and refuse to let me leave!" She hissed, swinging her foot up and sending a kick at his right side. "I hate you! I've never hated anyone before, and I never wanted to, but...I just hate you!"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyser  ignored the kick and smiled slightly"well what are you going to do about it huh"He said pushing her back."i brought you here for a reason and if you want just give and leave fine by me.but don't come back when they come for you"He said simply

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden winced again as she was pushed back. "Don't you dare touch me again!" She hissed, but her tone was almost pleading instead of sounding angry. "If you plan on trying to help me instead of hitting me every few seconds, could you at least act like you're trying to help? Honestly, it hurts. I only helped you because I wanted to be your friend. But you hate me. I know that." She looked down at her feet, sighing.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"i don't hate you"He said simply"i have reasons for the way i treat you.and until you figure out why i treat you like i do then i have no problem with saying you are cluless person i have ever met"Chyster said sighing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

is the above user your friend?-moved

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

CREATE A SONG

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos