Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

(xD really)

Chester shifted slightly and sat up"What happened"He muttered rubbing his head."Well you were brainwashed and tried to kill us"Chyster said laughing kind of 

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

(By the way, I made it Axel's room so you'd actually have something to do. xD)

(thanks)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yea, just in case you run out of ideas. :3 I'm not good at being nice, sorry. XD)

Eden noticed that the Organization members seemed to all be gone. The two she had seen when she was with Cree had left through a portal; she could hear it. She headed up towards Axel's room, able to remember where it was due to their previous stay at the castle. She was careful about entering, but noticed the door was open. Seeing no one inside, she sighed in relief and made her way in. She noticed the keys for the caged wall laying on the bed and quickly picked them up. She hooked them to one of the belt loops of her jeans and glanced around quickly before turning to leave.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(No it;s ok)

Axel came back to the castle forgetting something inside his room.He turned to walk and saw Eden grabbing a key off his wall"ahh look who we have here"He said grinning 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay :3 Sorry, I enjoy the funny, awkward, and sometimes violent interactions with random Organization members. XD)

Eden stumbled back when she saw the tall figure appear in the doorway. "A-Axel..." She said under her breath. Namine was right. Why wasn't I more careful? She growled at herself in her mind. She would have attacked, but she didn't have her keyblade. She would have run, but he blocked the whole doorway and would catch her if she did. Startled into silence, she stood there with wide, pale eyes.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(so do i)

"Whats the matter no fight in you"He laughed summoning His chakram"oh well easier on me"He said.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, made a video for YT. xD)

Eden winced, trying to get a serious face. It was impossible at the moment. She held up her hands and got into a normal fighting stance. Her plan? She had none. She'd probably just dodge and duck until he was out of the way, and then run out the door to let out Namine. Yea, good plan!

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD i have't made on in a long time)

Axel pulled back his arm and Swung at her . surprisingly he missed and hit the wall getting his chakram stuck in it"What no"He growled trying to pull it out 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I make a random one every now and then. xD I was doing a Minecraft map. xD)

Eden sighed quietly in relief and ducked under his arm, hurrying out the door. She broke into a run down the steps, stumbling slightly but making it. "We have to hurry." She told Namine as she unlocked the cage. "Axel came back and knows I'm here."
Namine nodded, extending her hand and opening a portal. "I didn't leave sooner because they'd come after you." She informed Eden.
"Wait, we need to get-"
"We're here!" Sora called as he ran down, Cree right behind him.
"Okay, come on, let's go!" Namine headed in, followed by Cree and Sora. Eden glanced at the steps, frowned, and then headed through as it closed.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Axel finally got his chakram free and ran down to the dungeon.But he was too late and they already left"Ughh"He groaned heading back up the stairs.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

latest videos