Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump :3)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"um ok "Chyter said holding out his hand. a small swirl of darkness appeared"like this?"He asked
Chester quickly summoned his keyblade and holding it up to to block the bubbles.

Fine then i'll go easy on you"Luxord said taking out a new deck of cards.
(i can't really think o fa weapon xD)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, yes, you're doing good. If you keep focusing, you should be able to do it." Marluxia stated, pushing back his curly pink hair.
"Good, your reflexes are fantastic. Your skill is speed. Everyone in the Organization has a nickname, so...I think we need one for you." Demyx said cheerfully, like always.

Cree nodded, cautiously summoning her keyblade and getting in a ready stance like her sister Eden usually would.
The weapon she picked up was a weird sword with a red stripe down the center of the blade. She felt almost a sting and quickly threw it back to the wall. It landed on the hook and she shook her hand off, blowing on the fresh burn mark. "How is this a weapon?" She asked, walking over to what looked like an amulet. It had a magenta gem on it and had a neat, decorative, silver chain. It looked pretty old. "I'm confused by it." She muttered.
(Then could you try to think of what the amulet could do? :3)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(meow. xD)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster focused and soon a small heartless crawled out the ground looking up at Chyster.
"a nickname"Chester asked looking up at Demyx"go on"He said

Luxord shuffle his cards and walked to wards the wall.He turned to Cree and yelled"Dodge"As he started throwing cards at her.
"oh that's one of my favorites."Axel said taking the amulet and pointed it at the wall.It started to glow and then a giant beam shot out of it.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good job, you've created a Heartless." Marluxia nodded proudly. "That will be your secondary ability, in times of great trouble. Since you're part of the Organization now, the Superior will send you on missions across the worlds every day. You'll need more practice with fighting, though."

"Roxas was our Key of Destiny. You remind me of him quite a bit. You'll be...hm...something with key...key...key...Aha!" Demyx suddenly said. "Key of Swiftness. You're very quick and can think fast in a sticky situation." He grinned, crossing his arms over his chest in pride.

Cree ducked down for the first few and jumped back and forth to escape the flying cards. She was doing well for a while, but one of the cards hit the floor and caused her to slip, landing on her back on the floor. Her face went red, and she laid there for a moment, slapping her palm to her forehead and sighing.

Eden stood back slightly, her eyes widening at the amulet. "That's a bit scary...I'd never be able to control something like that. I'm too weak..." She suddenly mumbled, turning back to the wall of weapons and walking along, trying to find something simpler to use.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster sighed before asking "who exactly is this superior?" Looking up at Marluxia

"Hmm key of swiftness"Chyster said thinking about it"it's good enough"He finally said.

"Get up and try again"Luxord simply said as all the thrown cards returned to the deck.

"Whatever you say"Axel said looking though the rack. "how about this"He said pulling a small cylinder off the wall.He quickly flicked his his arm down and the cylinder extended into it a long blade. 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"The leader of the Organization. His name is Xemnas, but when he gets here, you need to call him Superior like the rest of us do." Marluxia nodded. "Now let's train." He stated, stepping back and summoning his scythe in a flurry of rose petals.

Demyx grinned and nodded. "Good! First off, we need to teach you how to fight more effectively. Real people are harder to fight than Heartless and Nobodies, and you may have to fight some people in the near future." He stated, playing a few more chords on his sitar. Water figures appeared by his sides. "Now, fight them." He instructed.

Cree leaned back and then sprang forwards onto her feet. As soon as the cards came her way again, she was quick on her feet, dodging and ducking and spinning around, able to do it that time until the cards all ran out. "How was that?" She asked simply, looking down at her feet.

Eden winced as she saw the glimmer of the blade extend from the cylinder. I'm not used to physical combat... She thought, but considered it anyways. "What do you think?" She asked nervously. "I want your opinion. You know the Organization. I want to be an effective member." She was lying straight through her teeth, but she had to do something.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine"Chyster said summoning his keyblade. He ran forward at Marluxia and swung. \

"Chester tried not to laugh and turned to Demyx"all right."He smiled as he started attacking the water clones.

"that was ok"He smirked."i've never worked with someone so small and agile"He said trying to think of something else for her to do.
"well why don't we find out"Axel said summoning his Chakram. He turned to Eden and swung at her.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Marluxia jumped back, swinging his scythe and landing it to where the blade rested curved against his neck. "That was awful. Try a different approach. You can't always be direct with your enemies." He stated, pulling his scythe away slowly as to not make him bleed out.

Demyx grinned and jumped back, strumming notes on his sitar. He wasn't necessary trying to attack, so there were bubbles dancing around him that weren't harmful at all. They just gracefully touched the ground and burst into nothingness as they flew about.

"I am still a child..." Cree said softly, looking back to her feet. It was true, in her eyes; she was only fourteen years old. And a half.

Eden quickly grabbed the weapon and flicked open the blade, dodging to the side when the chakram came her way. She swung back at Axel and landed a cut across his face before jumping away from the flaming weapon.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos