Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yea...that's kinda weird..." Blaise mumbled. "What could be such an emergency this late at night?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

Chroma was quick to run back home, which was easy since it was only a few blocks away. She ran up to the house and saw broken windows, and blood on the ground outside. In a panic, she rushed to the door - which was broken down - and made her way inside. "Eden! Chyster! Where are you guys?"
"I don't know where he is, but I'm in here!"
Chroma jumped up the steps two at a time to find Eden fighting with a hooded figure [LOL] that she didn't recognize. They had an odd weapon in their hand, and fought against her with ease. "Eden!" She squeaked, covering her mouth with her hands as the person brought their weapon back and hit her out the window. Ignoring the figure, Chroma darted to the window and looked down. 
"I'm alright! Just get them out of the house!" She responded.
Nodding, she turned to the figure. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave." Her voice was a bit timid, and she took a half-step away from the window and stood in a fighting stance. Then the figure attacked, and Chroma's weapon appeared in her hand as she fought back. They were swinging and dodging back and forth, avoiding each other's weapon. Who is this freak? She thought as they fought.

[long post :3]

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it some from the orginization")

Lucifer decided to follow Chroma ro see what happened. when he got there he saw Eden laying  outside  on the griund"Eden what happened  to you"He askked  kneelling beside her

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes xD not sure who, though...)

Eden sat up and held her head. "Lucifer, what are you doing here?" She asked. "You were at the party, weren't you? With Jason and Blaise?" She got to her feet and looked up into the window as the two fought. She wasn't worried; Chroma could handle it.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD)

"YEah i was"He said standing up"Are you okay"He asked her

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. Why did you leave?" Eden looked over at Lucifer. From the house she heard a sickening noise, and when she turned back she saw the figure standing in front of Chroma, who was hunched over. Then they moved back and opened a dark portal, backing into it as Chroma fell over. Clutching her stomach, she dove after them. "Chroma! You're insane!" Eden cried, running into the house through the back door.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump. xD)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Chroma"Lucifer yelled jumping through the window and ran through the portal after her.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"No! Don't!" Eden cried, appearing in the room at the wrong time, for they had both entered. She went to follow, but a hand touched her shoulder.
"Sister, don't worry. We managed fine at their age, so they can handle themselves."
"Are you sure Cree?"
"Of course!" Giggling, Cree turned to the portal and watched it close. "Let's just hope they took after us in a few ways other than just their looks." With that, she looked to the window. "What a mess...I'll help you clean up."

"Where did they go?" Chroma growled under her breath. "They were just here..." She was practically limping along, clutching her stomach tighter by the second. It hurt really badly, but she had to keep going. They almost killed Eden, and she couldn't let them get away with that.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer looked around as the portal closed"Eden wait up"He called chasing after her.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma was getting slower by the second, and eventually gave up. She dropped onto her knees, and then onto her stomach on the ground, wincing and looking around at the unfamiliar land. A figure approached, probably the same one from before. They wore a dark coat like the other person. They looked down at her, moved their foot out, and kicked her onto her back. Then they shook their head, picking her up and opening a portal.
"Put...me down..." She mumbled, squirming just barely. She couldn't see their face. She was scared. Were they going to hurt her? Was she going to die as it was? No, she thought...I won't.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

latest videos