Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaise gave a slight nod, and followed Lucifer into the portal silently. She wondered to herself where the portal went to, but decided she shouldn't think too much of it. As long as they got Chroma back...it shouldn't matter. But then she got the feeling that...wherever they were...Chroma wasn't there.

Everything was blurry. Where am I? Blinking a time or two, the pale girl opened her eyes. Above her was a blurry figure, just slightly more clear than the rest of the world. They had the coat of Organization XIII on, hood up, but she noticed white hair peeking out of the hood. "Good, you're awake." They said to her. "Come on, let's get you up." Then they rose and extended a hand down to her. As her vision cleared slightly, she took their hand and stood up. When she went to look around, she didn't see the room she thought she would see. She was on a tower that stood over a town, but a safe distance from the edge. Even then, she started to wobble over, and the person was startled and grabbed her arm.
"Whoa, easy there, Chroma! Don't hurt yourself."
"How do you know my name?" She mumbled.
The figure had a boyish, almost child-like face, and hair that was like hers, only short and resting over the left eye completely. "You don't remember me, do you?" He gave a saddened smile. "I know you will soon, you just need time to adjust."
Chroma looked around again. "Where are we?"
"Twilight Town."
"We're in that other world, aren't we? Where Sean and the others are, right?"
"You remember them? Good, good, that's a start!" He gave a cheerful smile. "Come on, take a look around." He turned her to face the world. The wind rushed against her face, letting her hair drift backwards and up slightly. "What do you remember of this place?"
She told him the story of her travels in this world. Along with that, the story of Eden's travels in the world, that she was always told about when she was little. As she spoke, she could feel the boy's emotions drop into sadness once more, even though she was faced away from him. Then she turned and asked who he was.
"Well," He began, with the same sad smile from before. "I guess you don't remember me, huh? They must have taken your memory away..." He sighed, and then he continued. "This world isn't the same as before..." The boy stated, turning to look at the world around the clock tower. "Time runs the same in both of our worlds now. When your mother was here, before she took you to Eden's home, it was different. Then...once you came here..." He sighed. "That's why you recognized the faces you saw, and why they recognized you. That girl in the Organization...Naxalii...she took away your memory of me. She didn't want you to come find me. She knew I'd set you free from this world, and the Organization. That's why they made me leave."
Her eyes turned bright blue. "I remember..." She said quietly.
"You what?"
"I remember you, Chronos. The only member of the Organization who is whole. I grew up here, with you, before...before my mom left me..."
"Oh, don't be said, Chroma," He said, pulling her into a hug. "it's in the past."
"Why did you bring me here?"
"I want you to decide where your real home is..." He backed up. "With Eden..." He trailed off. "or here, with me."

(DRAMATIC CHARACTER. xD)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer came out the portal down a long white hall. He kept walking looking around the castle.He still had his fist clenched as he started feeling doubt. He really hoped She was here.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
A figure appeared from around the corner. "No, no, you can't be here! They're still looking for you. Chroma's not here. Trust me, she's not." It was a girl's voice. She wore an archery-styled attire with a hood over her head. White hair peeked out from the hood. "She's safe, though. I promise." She gave a smile.
Blaise looked at the girl and frowned. "Who..." She trailed off, looking at Lucifer. "What do you think?"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good then"he looked up his eyes a different color. He let Kazuya take over for now since he really didn't like being here. He looked at the girl i want you to open a portal to take us to her"He ordered

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl frowned. "Please, Lucifer, she doesn't need to be disturbed right now. She's having to make a big decision at the moment, and if she doesn't have the time she needs..." She trailed off, turning as a portal opened next to her and her brother stepped out.
"Ah, Chorey, I see you've found her friends."
"Yes, it wasn't that difficult, Chronos. Is she alone now?"
"Perfectly safe and alone, in her old favorite thinking place." The boy tugged his hood up and turned to the three. "We have no intent to harm her in any way. Please understand why we have taken her and brought her to this world."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh yeah and what reason do you have for bringing her here"Kazuya crossed his arms impatiently.  

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl turned to her brother quietly, and then spoke up after a moment. "I'm going to go check on her, alright? You can explain this to them." The boy nodded, and she opened a portal and rushed through, closing it quickly.

Chronos turned to Kazuya with a friendly expression. "Chroma's been having some...emotional troubles lately. We brought her here to talk to her and see if she'd rather stay in your world, or come back with us." He told him. "Again, we mean no harm to her. Why would we hurt our own sister?" He laughed cheerfully.

"Hey...doing alright?"
"Chorey? Hey..." Chroma sighed, pulling her knees to her chin. She sat at the edge of the clock tower, her head bowed slightly.
"Trouble thinking?" Chorey asked, taking a seat next to her sister and pushing her hood down. "You really like Lucifer, don't you?"
"I really do...but I can't stand being without you guys..."
"Well...Chronos is lying to them to save your behind, so you'd better think about who you really love." She frowned.
"Lying?"
"He's telling them the...original story. The one where we're all related."
"So he said he's my brother?"
"He said he's a brother to all of us." She smiled lightly. "Chroma, don't worry! He just...doesn't want you to leave again...It's lonely at home without you, you know?"
The other girl was silently. Chorey gave a sigh. "I'll let you think, alright?" Then she got to her feet and opened a portal against the wall of the tower. "I'll be on the other side, in our home world, keeping the portal open for you. If you decide to come home...just head on in, alright? You're always welcome." With a smile, she disappeared through the open portal.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuya looked at him skeptically but felt slightly relieved that she was alright."Okay but i'm staying here until she decides"He said running a hand through his hair"Besides i have some business to finish here"He started walking back down the hall 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"I suggest you be careful, okay Lucifer? They've been looking for you." Chronos nodded and turned to leave. "Hello Blaise." He said as he opened a portal to leave.
"Hello, Chronos." Blaise responded with a wave, watching him walk off down the hall. "We should stay back, right Jason?" She asked with a frown.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer nodded as he walked. He was finally going to set things right around here.

"yeah i'm sure he has his own problems to solve"Jason sighed watching him walk.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Slap The Keyboard :p

A-Z of Animals

What song is stuck in your head?