Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly a portal appeared behind Jason. "Hey, guys, need a trip home?" Chroma peeked out, giving a small smile.

A hooded figure turned the corner and jumped back when they looked up and saw Lucifer. "Kazuya...or...Lucifer...it's you..." It was Naxalii. She seemed shocked. "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure"Jason smiled and turned around to Chroma

Kazuya looked down at her."Take me to Nexas. We need to talk about a few things"He said 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"I thought you were thinking about something..." Blaise mumbled.
"I'm done thinking." Chroma laughed. "Come on, let's go." She disappeared into the portal.
Blaise shrugged and followed, landing in the living room of Eden's house with Chroma there, holding the portal open.

Naxalii nodded and frowned. "This way." She said, turning and walking back the way she came, towards the meeting room. She opened the large white doors, and only Nexas was inside. "You have a visitor..."
"Send him in and leave."
"Yes sir..." She growled, walking off.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
JAson walked through coming out into the living room"What about Lucifer"He asked looking back slightly 

"So did you miss me?"Kazuya laughed looking up at NExas

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"He'll be fine, I promise. He should be back soon." Chroma nodded, then went to head back into the portal.
"Wait, Chroma...where are you going?"
"Hm? Home."
"But...this is your home."
Chroma laughed quietly. "Didn't you hear Chronos? This isn't my home. I belong with my brothers and sisters back in the other world. Not the world we were in, but...in another world, farther away from here." She looked to her feet. "Tell Lucifer I'm sorry." Then she disappeared into the portal.

"Not at all." Nexas jumped down and landed in front of Kazuya solemnly. "Why are you back? You should be ashamed to show your face here."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason sighed as he watched Chroma leave"Poor Luce"He said sitting down on the couch.

Kazuya glared at him"Your one to talk seems like everything's been falling apart since i left."He growled "I knew you weren't fit for this"

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"You act like they'd be together...He'd leave as soon as he got the chance. He's just like his aunt." Blaise sighed, sitting down and pulling her knees to her chin.

Nexas suddenly grabbed his throat. "I'm the one who was trained for this job! Not you! You were just the back up that Xemnas chose in case I didn't survive! But I did!" He growled.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"What makes you so sure of that"Jason asked putting his arm around blaise

"Ha looks like they made a poor choice"Kazuya said as he felt his grip tightened"I was a better leader than you could think to be and all without training"He laughed 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well...Eden's daughter was just like Cree, so Cree's son must be just like Eden in return. That's what I thought when I met her daughter." Blaise shrugged. "Chronos introduced us a while back. She's really sweet when she's in her human state."

Nexas winced and then let go, turning away. "Just leave. No one wants you here, Kazuya. I want this Organization to stay as it is, and that's without you. We've done nothing but prosper without you here. In fact, we've nearly reached our goal." He stated simply, heading back to his seat by portaling up to it.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh"Jason nodded not really following.

"Alright but you mark my words. Pretty soon this whole thing will collapse and the person they're going to blame is right there"He pointed at him. He then turned storming out of the meeting room 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Favorite Video Game?

Favorite Video Game?

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Messi Vs Ronaldo

latest videos