Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaise frowned and sighed, sitting down on the chair across the room. "Oh, well."

A body flew past Kazuya's gaze as he left the meeting room. The body slammed into a wall and slumped to the floor. The person got to their feet, pushing strands of white hair back and pulling out a sword made of color. Then they darted across to where they were fighting someone. They were fighting Naxalii, and it was unclear who the boy fighting her was. Then a voice came from the side.
"Claudio, be careful! They're dangerous!"
"Don't worry about me, now, Chroma."
"But you always worried about me..."
"That's because I care and it's my job. Just get out of here!" The boy extended his hand and opened a portal off to the side.
"I'm not leaving you, brother!" Chroma called as she rushed over, standing by just in case he needed help.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuya looked up and noticed the fighting, He grabbed the empty hilt off his side as a blue flame slowly started to form in a sword. He ran to towards them and stood in front of Nexalii twirling the sword.#

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Claudio suddenly paused, the rainbow dying from his sword. He let it vanish and stood straight. "Kazuya...I finally get to meet you. Well, then I must let you know she attacked first. Isn't that right, dear sister?"
"Y...Yea, it is. We didn't do anything to Naxalii." Chroma said softly, standing closer to her brother in fear. "Claudio, let's go before we cause any trouble." She tugged her brother's sleeve gently and made her way towards the portal. In Lucifer's current state, she knew he wouldn't stop her. Kazuya had no feelings.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
He pointed his sword out at Claudio"Doesn't matter i'm obligated to protect this place and it's members ."He swung his sword back to his side"Now you'll pay the price"He said smirked 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"You aren't even a member anymore." Claudio frowned, refusing to pull his own weapon back out as he took a step back. "I was merely defending myself. I had no intention to hurt your friend." He mumbled solemnly, turning to his sister. "Can't you do anything to change his thoughts?"
"Not in his current state, no," Chroma mumbled, her back to the three. "Just follow me, don't let him attack you." Then she turned to look over her shoulder, her eyes bright red. "Where we're going, he won't know how to follow." Then she stepped through the portal.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuya growled and slashed his sword sending a flame towards Claudio 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Claudio jumped back quickly and dodged the flame. "Lucifer, stop!" He growled in response. "I didn't want to hurt her love...but I guess I have to." He pulled the handle of a sword from his belt, and a rainbow colored blade appeared slowly, out of thin air. He ran and slashed at Kazuya.

Naxalii backed up slowly and shifted quickly to the portal after Chroma. She came out on the other side, surrounded by beauty. Birds chirped in the distance, waterfalls poured over cliffsides, and she was in the middle of a giant field, surrounded by flowers in all different colors. She glanced to the left and saw Chroma, sitting in a meditating position and calming herself down. She approached the meditating girl slowly. "Is this why your family is so peaceful?"
Chroma was solemn as she responded, her eyes opening to the beauty of the surrounding world. "I suppose so, Naxalii...Maybe it's just genetics. We just don't like to fight...but...that's why I left. They said I wasn't like them..."
"It must have been hard...I'm a Nobody, and I even grew up with a family."
"It's not that I didn't grow up with a family...It's that Xemnas took away all my memories of them."
"Why would he do that?!"
"He knew that if I remembered them, I wouldn't have stayed with Eden. Then he would have had nothing to lure Lucifer back with, if the Organization began to fail. He was a smart man...he planned ahead."
"I see...May I meditate with you?"
"Of course."
Naxalii took a seat next to the white haired girl quietly. "I'm sorry I attacked your brother."
"It was a moment of weakness for you...You know, you're really a nice person. You were once strong hearted, weren't you?" Chroma asked.
"I don't remember anything of my past..."
"Ah...we are the same."
"Yea."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuya ran at his swinging his sword clashing with Claudio's

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Claudio pushed against his blade towards Kazuya, and then jumped back and swung his sword backwards over his own head. The colors became more vibrant, and he swung straight down to the floor, sending a blast of color his way.

"You really miss your family, don't you?"
"I have for a long time now, Naxalii. Lucifer always reminded me of Claudio...strong-willed, brave, handsome..." Chroma's cheeks turned pink, and Naxalii giggled.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazyua threw his arms up to protect himself as the blast hit him and he skidded back. He growled as the blade turned black He swung again sending several blast at him.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does My Skin Color Matter?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

The Outsiders

Life After- A sequel to the roleplay God's...

Who is has crazier style.. Lady Gaga or Ka...

Your favorite cartoon character?

latest videos