Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma froze before slowly looking up at Lucifer. She set a hand on his cheek gently, inspecting his expression before pulling him close, into a hug. "Lucifer..." She mumbled. "you're here..."

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah i'm here"He repeated hugging her back and ran a hand through her hair.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"They said...I shouldn't tell you...when I left..." Chroma had started to tear up now, acting a bit like a child who had been left at school for their first day; scared and lonely. "They said...you wouldn't care...and so did Kuro...and I thought they were right..."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well they were wrong"Lucifer held her tighter and wiped the tears from her face."Chroma i'll understand if you choose to stay here. If it makes you happy then i'll support your decision"Lucifer said lookig down at her 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma slowly looked to her feet. "Will you wait for me?" She asked softly, after a moment. "Will you wait out my stay until I come back?" She glanced back up. "I want time with my real family...but...I'll come back soon...okay?"

"Why doesn't he just stay here?" Claudio asked. "Or better yet...how about we just move to your world, Chroma?" He gave a smile. "Chronos has been dying to see the world you grew up the rest of the way in."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer smiled at the idea"Yeah that all sounds like good idea but it's up to you"He said tiling Chroma's face up so he could look at her. 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well..." Chroma blinked a time or two, and then looked up at Lucifer. "If we went back to your world, I wouldn't have to leave school, or leave Eden..."
"I thought you hated being there, Sister."
"No, no, not at all! I just hated not having my real family there, too. Plus, Eden practically raised me. She took care of me and kept me safe until I was old enough to do it on my own. She always seemed upset...whenever I called her Eden, instead of calling her my mom. But something always told me that she wasn't my real mother..." Then Chroma remembered something. She quickly glanced to Claudio. "Mom...was recovering from an illness when I left...is she..."
"Dead?" Claudio asked. "Well...no. But she's so angered that we let go of her youngest daughter...that she won't speak to us."
"That's terrible...why would she do that?"
"She loved you to death, Chroma." Claudio chuckled. "Well, could you come and help us pack up? Lucifer, you can come too. Maybe now you can officially meet the family." He motioned his sister to follow, and headed into the distance of the fields. Over the hill was a castle, surrounded by flowers and grass from the field they were standing in. "Ah, a portal would be faster." He opened one off to the side. "All who wish, come along." He grinned, chuckling again.
Chroma turned to Lucifer. "Are you going to come with us?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Luciger gave a wide grin"Sure of course i'll come with you"He said 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma nodded, taking him gently by the wrist. "Come on, then." She said softly, pulling him through the portal. Claudio followed the two and closed the portal.
"Well, here we are. The Evangeline house hold." He stated, waving his arms outwards in a grand motion. "Chroma, could you find our brother and sister, please?"
With a nod, the little pale girl hurried off. She returned with two white haired teens by her sides. Well, they appeared to be teens, anyways.
"Time for a proper introduction, I suppose. Lucifer, this is Chorey, Chroma and I's older sister. This is Chronos, my younger brother, and her older brother. I'm Claudio, as you may already know. I'm the second oldest son of Chrystoph and Chloretta Evangeline." With a nod, Claudio turned to Chroma. "Where's our older brother?" The pale girl shrugged. He sighed. "Hm. I'll go find him. Show your friend around, if you want." With that, he exited through a side door and headed up the stairs.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer studied all the teens closely before he finally spoke"Nice to meet you all"He smiled and nodded 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos