Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
They all thanked him quietly before returning to their rooms to pack their things.
"Um, I should apologize for their silence. It's a big day, leaving home like this." Chroma frowned and glanced at her feet. "I hope they'll enjoy being in the other world...I'd feel bad if they didn't." Then a voice came from the doors as they squeaked open.
"Chroma? Is that you?" A boy's figure entered the castle. "It is you! You're here!" The person rushed forwards and hugged her tightly. He looked just a bit older than Claudio, maybe a year or so.
"Ceraph...you remembered me...how?"
"Sister, I never forgot you!"
"Claudio just went to look for you. You might want to let him know you're here."
"No, he'll be back eventually." The boy chuckled. "Oh? Who is this?" He smiled as he glanced at Lucifer.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I"m Lucifer"He introduced himself and stuck his hand out.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucifer." Ceraph smiled politely and shook his hand. "Claudio probably told you who I am already, but I'm the oldest of the five Evangeline siblings. Chroma's the youngest. Little sister has always been a dear, though." He ruffled her hair playfully and chuckled. "I heard about the plan to move. Is it true, Chroma? Is the family heading to the Normal World?" He smiled in a brotherly way, hugging his sister. "I'm so glad. I can't take it here anymore!" He chuckled. "Wanna help me clean things up here? Lucifer, you can go on home if you'd like. Chroma will be back soon, I promise." He nodded slightly, grabbing his sister's wrist. "Come on, Chroma!" He pulled her along as he ran up the steps.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer nodded and opened a portal . He walked through and stumbled out the other into Eden's living room. He looked up and sighed falling onto the couch.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, hey, it's Luce!" Blaise grinned as he fell onto the couch. "I was hoping you'd be back soon. Started to worry, you know?" Then she looked at Jason. "He's fine...right?" She turned back to Lucifer.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason got up and looked at Lucifer"Um i think he fell asleep"Jason smiled as he heard a light snoring .

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaise laughed quietly. "I'll go let Eden know." She smiled to herself and went to find Eden. Then she returned to the living room. "Come on, it's getting late. We both need to go home and get some sleep." She yawned and sighed. Honestly, she didn't want to go home. She hated her home..."Goodnight, Jason." She added before walking to the door.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Night Blaise"Jason waved sitting back in the love seat and drifter off to sleep as well.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaise walked into her home quietly. She didn't like being home, and she never really told people why. They didn't need to know. She wasn't allowed to stay in her human form when she was home. "Uncle, I'm home." She called as she entered, shutting the door behind herself.
"Remember, Blaze form, dear. You need to stay adjusted, and take a break from sustaining a human body when you're here." Her uncle responded as he entered the room. He was made entirely of flames, and his face was light orange with a bit of facial hair.
Sighing reluctantly, Blaise clenched her hands into fists and shifted to her Blaze form. She didn't look much like her uncle; she seemed like a human woman, tall, a bit thin, with orange skin and long, darker orange hair. She pushed her flaming hair back and headed up to her room quietly.
Her uncle chuckled behind her as she left. "You'll be a full Blaze someday, Blaise, I promise!" Then the girl's door slammed. "Even if you don't want to..." He sighed and sat in his recliner in the living room, falling asleep.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning Jason yawned quietly and rubbed his eyes. He looked over at Lucifer still asleep on the couch and got to his feet. He figured he should head home so Cree and Chester wouldn't worry about him. He slipped out the front door and when he got there climbed through his bedroom window and into the bed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

latest videos