Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(randomly going to Eden XD)

Eden sat on the roof of the house quietly, having been awake for a while that morning. She heard footsteps behind her, and her heart nearly stopped. She sighed in relief when Chroma walked up and sat down next to her, pulling her knees to her chin. "Morning."
"Eden, where is your real daughter?"
Eden went silent. "Chroma...why are you asking me that?"
"My brother said that he met your daughter before. He won't tell me about her. Why is that?"
"I don't even think Chyster knows we have a daughter other than you. He never asked about you and why you aren't an Ender or his species."
"Why?"
"I don't think he cares." Eden laughed quietly. "That's good, though. Less explaining."
"Can I meet your daughter?"
"When?"
"Now?" Chroma asked hopefully.
With a small smile, she gave in. "Alright...she's seen you before, so she knows you, and all you have to do is find my home in the End. Do you remember where that is?" When Chroma nodded, she grinned. "Good. Just head over there and you can see her. I can't promise she'll talk, though."
"Thank you." Chroma nodded to Eden and stood up. She walked down to the lower floor of the house, below the living room, where a portal to the End was structured. She made her way through silently, closing the door of the room as she entered, right before she entered the portal.

(and chroma again :3)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD)

Lucifer finally stirred on the couch and sat up slowly. He got to his feet and looked around the living room. He held his head and walked into the kitchen. He sat down at the table putting his chin in his hand. 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma appeared in front of a house that was extremely familiar, which was good. She sighed to herself and knocked gently. A woman came to the door, who she recognized as Eden's aunt. She was pale and had dark hair, just like Eden. She opened the door and then inhaled sharply.
"Oh, my...aren't you" She was cut off by a voice in the background.
"Aunt Edna, I can't find my shoes again." It was a girl about Chroma's age. She came behind the aunt, a slight pout on her face. Then she looked up. "Who's at the door?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
"Oh, my, um...head on upstairs, Elyon. I'll find them for you." The aunt said, ushering her back up the steps. Then she turned to Chroma. "Why are you here, Chroma?" She asked.
"I came to meet Eden's daughter...Was that her?"
"Elyon is still a bit sensitive about her mother leaving her here. She would remember you if she saw you up close, and we don't need that. It's best you two don't converse, alright?"
"Edna, please. I want to meet her. I want to know why Eden didn't take care of her, but took care of me."
"Chroma, you shouldn't go up there!" Edna whispered quickly as she pushed past and headed up the steps. "Please, don't" There was a knock on Elyon's door. Then the door squeaked open, and the two could be heard talking as Edna sighed and closed the front door.

Blaise came up to Jason's home and knocked on the door. "Jason!" She called in a child-like voice. "Are you home?"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Chroma appeared in front of a house that was extremely familiar, which was good. She sighed to herself and knocked gently. A woman came to the door, who she recognized as Eden's aunt. She was pale and had dark hair, just like Eden. She opened the door and then inhaled sharply.
"Oh, my...aren't you" She was cut off by a voice in the background.
"Aunt Edna, I can't find my shoes again." It was a girl about Chroma's age. She came behind the aunt, a slight pout on her face. Then she looked up. "Who's at the door?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
"Oh, my, um...head on upstairs, Elyon. I'll find them for you." The aunt said, ushering her back up the steps. Then she turned to Chroma. "Why are you here, Chroma?" She asked.
"I came to meet Eden's daughter...Was that her?"
"Elyon is still a bit sensitive about her mother leaving her here. She would remember you if she saw you up close, and we don't need that. It's best you two don't converse, alright?"
"Edna, please. I want to meet her. I want to know why Eden didn't take care of her, but took care of me."
"Chroma, you shouldn't go up there!" Edna whispered quickly as she pushed past and headed up the steps. "Please, don't" There was a knock on Elyon's door. Then the door squeaked open, and the two could be heard talking as Edna sighed and closed the front door.

Blaise came up to Jason's home and knocked on the door. "Jason!" She called in a child-like voice. "Are you home?"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason walked down to the door and opened it ."Hey"He smiled as he looked out it 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Jason!" Blaise said cheerfully. "Wanna do anything today?" She asked, leaning forwards on her toes with her hands folded behind her back, giving an almost cat-like face.

( :3 xD)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD <3)

Jason smiled "Um sure"He said stepping outside and quietly closed the door. "How about the park?" 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(i'm a cat. meow. xD)

"Hm, well, okay!" Blaise responded cheerfully, a bit quieter. "Let's go then, shall we?" She turned and started to walk away from the house.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Pretty kitty xD)

Jason nodded and walked with her."Hey Blaise you seem a lot cheerirer than usual"Jason laughed 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh my god yay XD)

"Ah, well, just glad to be out of the house." Blaise laughed. "Same reason as usual. Oh, so how'd you sleep?"

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos