Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eden sat up quickly, a bit startled, yanking her hoodie back on and pulling the hood down. "Morning." She replied softly, glancing over at Chyster and wincing, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

Hello me, meet the real me.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"be downstairs in 10 minutes"He stated simply and headed downstairs

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eden nodded, and soon headed downstairs. She glanced around, sighing as she remembered the previous day. Looking down at her feet, she hopped off the last two steps.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(sorry) "so did you sleep well"He asked looking up at her

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(skai. :3) Eden sighed, sitting against the wall and pulling her knees to her chin, shaking her head. "Not really...I woke up six times in the middle of the night..." She mumbled tiredly, trying not to pass out.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(bump.)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(so sorry) "well that's a shame cause we have a lot to do today"He said standing up 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(It's okai. :3 don't worry~) Eden sighed, getting back to her feet. "I'll survive. I hope." Shrugging, she tugged her hood over her eyes and glanced at Chyster. "What exactly do we have to do today?"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chyster sighed and looked down at her "first we'll start with this shyness"He said 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Oh, right, trying to "fix" me...fun..." Eden muttered, sighing. "No matter what happens, there's no way to shake my shyness. I've been like this my whole life." She shrugged.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity