Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what to dooo! Ha(:  Lia Marie Armstrong Age; 17 Looks; rp person  Werewolf.  Personality; Can be pretty shy with strangers, and a little with guys. When she gets really angry, her eyes turn black, and that's pretty rare, because she's very easygoing, and can be sarcastic.  Other; Hasn't found her mate yet, but she's starting to think that he's getting close, or is someone she knows., she can feel it. She lives in a massive house, that can hold her whole clan. And she has no idea where her parents are, they've been missing for 2 years. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide Reynolds 19 Looks: Eh.. Dark brown hair that's usually gelled into style. Green eyes. Full lips. He's around 6'5 with a strong, muscular build. He has dimples in both cheeks. Werewolf Personality: He can be arrogant & very stubborn. Other: His wolf is like epic looking and all black.I'm sorry, I'm terrible at these.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start..)  I was having an amazing dream, that.. I found my mate, it was very relaxing, and nice.. Then I heard a loud banging on my door, I rolled over, and fell out of my bed. "I'm up." i said loud enough for whoever it was who had the job of waking up people today could hear me. I got dressed quickly, into normal skinny jeans, and a black tank top, and I left my hair down, styling it the way I liked it. I did my makeup quickly, and I walked into the hallway, yawning. And I headed into the main room, claiming a seat on the armrest of a couch, preparing for the pack meeting. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Mt father & I walked into the pack house.. I didn't even notice the girl sitting on the armrest. She was in my pack, but I never talked to her. I ran my fingers through my hair as I took a seat and my father took his place in the front as the house filled.

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at Alcide.. The soon to be Alpha.. I always thought he was stunning looking, but I never talked to him, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to talk to me. Andc he looked strikingly similar to the guy in my dream last night. I listened tI his dad, as he started to talk about how some vampires were in town, and to just keep an eye out, and also that the rival clan has new members.    And that was pretty much it... Sorta lame. I stood up, and slowly walked down the hallway, and I kept starring at the ground, not watching realy where i was going, I walked into someone, and I backed away, and looked up.. "Oh.. I'm.. Sorry.." I said 

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I tensed up, oh lord, "Mine.." I growled and took her up in my arms. My wolf wanted to take her right there and then. I obviously couldn't, so I pulled her into the hallway, and settled for a kiss. A hot passionate one that is.

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(how much longer do you think you'll be on?)  I noticed how tense he got.. And I felt .. Different.. Weird... Was he my mate? Ad it convince me, when he said Mine.. And it stunned me, when he kissed me, and I couldn't help but moan softly behind it.. My mate, the guy I've been looking for.. Was, Alcide? The soon-to-be alpha? Wow. I returned the kiss, and I rested my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
(Until like 1:30, unless Im forced, to get off or I fall asleep. Why?) I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Her soft moan made me, smirk against her lips. I still got it.. I pulled back, staring deep into her eyes. "I won't mark you, because.. I simply don't want you." My inner wolf growled at me, but I had my reasons. "See you at school."

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno, haha. It's 10:52 over here.. )  I pushed him away gently. "Wait.. What the he|| is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "You... You just don't go and kiss someone like that.. And walk away." I said. But it was obviously what he was doing.. I knew he was my mate.. I could feel it.. But, he didn't want me? That hurt. "Yeah, see ya." I said, anger in my voice, I guess what I heard about him was right. Some people said he could be a huge jerk.. I was not doubting them. I walked away, and to my door, that was only a few steps away, I mentally slapped myself, remembering I left my keys in there.. And it was locked. Great. 

Mate, Or Hate?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
(Lolol, I forgot different time zones. In forty min. Or so.) I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, I actually I can. Um, hello? You're my mate, sometimes I just can't resist myself." I smirked, my dimples in ny left cheek showing. "Oh, and I'm going to be Alpha also."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

latest videos