Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Midnight's and Moko's PRP~!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmkai, so...FORMS! Yush, forms~!! How is: Name Age Looks Alive or dead? Personality Other ?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Rose Age:16 Looks: ( without wings!) Alive or Dead?:Alive Personality: She can be rebelious and a trouble maker. Rose is very brave and courageous. She is shy around new people but crazy around her friends. Other:Her sister, was killed in a car crash when Rose was 12. Name:Hiroshi Age:17 Looks: Alive or Dead?:Alive Personality: He is very hardworking and intelligent. Hiroshi is also a quick thinker and stays calm in bad situations.. most of the time. Name: Emma Age:18 Looks: post later Alive or Dead? Dead Personality: She is very kind and caring. Emma misses being alive sometimes. She can be shy at times but is usually crazy. Other: She is Rose's sister.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
It may take me a while to post all three.... Name: Daren Stephens Age: 17 Looks: Daren Stephens (approving) Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, not very sociable but is pretty nice. Enjoys writing and drawing. May seem a little spacey and likes to daydream. Living or dead: Living Other: Everyone thinks he's somewhat odd, but he likes to be alone so he doesn't mind it. He doesn't disbelieve in ghosts, but doesn't really believe in them either. Name: Mag Defoe Age: 16 Looks:  has white cane~ Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, can be overly serious and sometimes pessimistic, stubborn, polite. Tries to stay away from other people and keep a low profile. Kind of an "outcast." Alive or dead: Alive Other: She's blind, but can see and hear the ghosts. She believes in them from the start, and is curious to find out what all the strange things are. Will post ghost form in a minute~~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats ok!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ederra Age: Looks thirteen or fourteen, but is actually much older. Living or dead? : Dead Looks: Ederra Personality: Her moods switch from sad, to angry, to "help the living," to "push the living down the stairs," etc. She hates being dead but has gotten used to it. Wants someone (alive) to notice her and wants their approval, in a way. Other: She died of illness. You want to go first?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!) Rose opened one of the double doors at the school entrance. She was shocked at the amount of teens here and there. "Woah.." She whispered in awe. She saw some teens in groups laughing and chatting and others alone wandering around.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag sighed quietly, not really looking forward to the new school year. There were always the beefy jocks who laughed too loud and pushed each other in the hallways, and the annoying cheerleaders with their high-pitched voices and noxious perfume....She clutched her books tighter to herself and starting walking up to the doors.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi looked around at the teens. He couldnt wait to make new friends. Hiroshi scanned across the hall looking for anyone to talk too. But no one seemed to notice him. "Well.. I guess I will make new friends in class." He muttered feeling lonely.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren twisted the combination on his locker, eight, twenty-two, forty....nothing. He tried it again, then a second time, not realizing until the third time it was the combination for his P.E. locker. Oh. He put in the right combination and started walking to class, looking around at the people surrounding him.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose began to just wander aroud. After a while she sat on a bench and sighed. Suddenly the ghost of her sister, Emma, appeared next to her. "Go talk to someone! Dont just sit here all alone!" Emma whispered. "But.. no one even notices me.." Rose replied. "Then go and be noticed!"Emma said before vanishing. "Fine." Rose grumbled as she stood up.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

Should women have higher societal roles?

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos