Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Midnight's and Moko's PRP~!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren bounced the eraser of his pencil against his desk so that the pencil would pop up. "But the library is so quiet that it's creepy, and there's no pastries there...," he whispered to himself. Mag nodded, giving a small smile. "Yes. How about we can meet up at...." She thought. a moment. "The statue by the school doors, and then we could go to the library?" Ederra sat in the back f the classroom, hidden away just in case anyone could see ghosts. How she wished to be alive again, she'd even go to school....She shook her head. Nah. She knew P.E. was next, and she always had fun tripping kids in that class.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." Rose said yawning. She began to doodle in her notebook again. She began to think about her sister and how muched she missed her. Rose's eyes began to water but she blinked back the tears. I have to be strong.. for Emma.. Hiroshi smiled,"Ok!" He couldnt wait to get to the library. He thought about the different books and how many there were. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang, and Mag moved her desk back to its original position, slinging her book bang over her shoulder. "Coming?" she asked Rose. Daren picked up his little stack of books and papers, trying to head out of the classroom without dropping anything. "Ohh, I could really use a pastry now~~"

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah one sec!" Rose replied trying to close her notebook and pick up her things. She pushed back her desk and followed Mag. Hiroshi picked up his binder and book. "Come on Daren! Dont want to be late. Our next class is at the other side of the school!" Hiroshi said glancing back at Daren. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren followed behind. "Oh, what's our next class~?" he asked, looking at everything around him except where he was going. "Um...P.E. is next, isn't it?" Mag asked, frowning slightly. She never really participated anyway; she usually did homework instead.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi answered Daren. "Yep." He was good at P.E but didnt really like it. He wasnt the sporty type.  "Yeah I think.. uh.. hold on let me check." Rose pulled out her class schedule and began to read it. She began scanning throug the map of the school wondering where the gym was. "Yeah it's P.E!" Rose told Mag. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ederra cheered inwardly, thinking of all the injuries she could cause. I wonder if I can get Emma to trip them with me.... "Oh, I never really liked P.E. much. I like running track, but I get distracted doing anything else," Daren muttered, looking around. "Oh...right." Mag smiled faintly. "I'm terrible at P.E., might as well sit it out. Do you know where the gym is?"

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not quite sure.. but I know it's far! I'll try to find the exact location on the map." Rose answered. Where is it, where is it? Hiroshi weaved in and out of the groups walking one way and another. Guess I'll be getting a little warm up every day walking all the way over here. Emma appeared next to Ederra."Hey Ederra!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ederra jumped, then frowned. "Stop doing that!" "Um...okay...," Mag said, a little nervously. Daren followed behind compliantly, stopping every once and a while to look at something that caught his eye.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed. "Ok, ok.. Sorry Ederra." Emma apologized still laughing." Rose searched through the paper. "Found it!! Its right over.. there!" Rose exclaimed as she pointed to a set of large double doors. "We better hurry! Come on." Hiroshi almost bumped into someone as he made it towards the gym entrance. As he strolled in he saw mountains of dodgeballs, basketballs, and soccer balls. In tne farthest corners were the girls locker room and the boys. Bleachers were pushed against the wall making the gym look gigantic. "Woah.." He whispered. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

insanity

Its a never ending game!

insanity

latest videos