Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Midnight's and Moko's PRP~!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ederra rolled her eyes. "Immuna go trip some kids. You wanna come?" Mag followed closely behind, then breathed in when they came to the gym. "It sounds big," she whispered, coming slightly closer out of nervousness. "Everyone's voices are bouncing off the walls." Daren coughed and covered his nose with his shirt. "It smells in here," he said, his voice muffled by his collar. "Let's hurry and get changed."

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll go but I will not participate."Emma responded coldly. Rose stared at the gym in amazement. "It really is Mag. Its huge!... Lets go to the locker rooms." She said, leading the way. Hiroshi gagged a little. "What is that? It stinks. The faster we change the quicker we can get out!" He said to Daren. He opened his locker and put his books inside.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ohhh, fine. You're so boring," Ederra muttered. Mag pulled away, shaking her head, then went along with it, sighing. "All right...." Daren nodded. "Uh huh," he said, following him.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not boring, you are just mean." Emma retorted. Rose stepped inside. The walls were lined with rows of gray lockers. Rose found hers and opened it. She began to stuff her things inside, then pulled out some old gym shorts and shirt. Hiroshi began to change. He felt a little embarrassed but knew that after a while he would get over it. When Hiroshi finished, he pulled on his blue sneakers and sat on a bench waiting for Daren.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"And I'm not mean, you're just a sissy. Come on, I see some pathetic, scrawny little kids waiting for me to push them," Ederra said, though she was pretty scrawny herself. Mag got changed as quickly as she could, feeling vulnerable the whole time. She waited by the door for Rose nervously. Daren came up behind Hiroshi. "Ready?" he asked, tying his shoe then noticing a really cool bug crawling on the floor.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma followed Ederra to the gymnasium. Rose put on her shoes and scampered over to Mag. Rose frowned. "You ok? You seem a bit... nervous. Everything will be fine. I'll be with you the whole time!" She said trying to cheer her up. Hiroshi jumped. He hadn't noticed that Daren was behind him. "Can you not to do that?" He said with a grin. "Yeah I'm ready.. Lets go!" 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ederra stood in front of them all, hands on her hips. No one could see her. "O-kaaay...let's pick." Mag nodded hard, holding onto Rose's elbow. "Okay. Let's go." Daren grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. Let's get out of here."

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma folded her arms as she looked around. She noticed her sister coming out of the girls locker room with anothet girl. She smiled and waved. Rose noticed her sister as she scurried out the door into the gym. She waved back at Emma. Suddenly she remembered that Mag was with her. Uh-oh! She motioned for Emma to leave, but it seemed that she didnt understand.  Hiroshi nodded and dashed out the doors into the gym full of teens. I wonder what we'll do today. His eyes scanned the crowd of kids, he saw Rose and Mag. It appeared that Rose was gesturing to someone. What is she doing? (Does Rose know Ederra too?)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Erm...sure.) "I think she's telling you to leave her alone," Ederra said flatly, watching the two girls. She scowled at the sight of them. ~Her again...?!~ Mag closed her eyes and tightened her hold on Rose's arm. ~Ignore it, ignore it, ignore it...Is that another girl too? There's two of them?~ Daren started stretching, watching everyone pass by. "Wonder what's going on with those two," he said, referring to Rose and Mag. They were acting strangely. (Funny how their names are Rose and Mag, as those are two of my names....)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma tried to make out what Rose was trying to do. "No. I dont think so." She responded. Emma squinted her eyes. She gasped. "Its her again! Hide Ederra! She can see you!"Emma warned before vanishing.    Rose let out a small sigh of relief as her sister disappeared. But she saw that Ederra was still there. She gestured towards Ederra to go.  Hiroshi stared at the girls , puzzled. "Should we go see whats going on with them? He asked, looking at Daren. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos