Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot and plus im butt lazy so im not writting it. Name:Alana Fitz age:16 Personality: shy,sweet,caring,honest,and is fragile looks: Brown hair,big brown eyes,and pink rosy cheeks Name: Aron swift Age:17 Personality: rude,can sometimes be nice at times,and very protective Looks: dirty blonde hair,green eyes,and freckles sprinkled across his nose ( jujub i think that your girl should like aron and and Alana like your guy)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana waited patiently for her friend to comensee her so they could chat. She wrapped her shawl around her tighter as the wind kissed her cheeks draining the life out of her skin.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure, are we doing anime or what??? Btw im not sure if i told you but im a pervert so deal with it!) Name: Julie Age: 16 Personality: perverted, loving, and protective Other: has strange powers, VERY athletic, loves to sing and has a beautiful voice, very popular with the boys at school, half cat, and has a little crush on aron but doesnt realize it yet. Her parents died when her house was burnt down so her and her sister are all alone in a different house. Looks: Black one is totally me in a role play xD (Black cat is Julie and White cat is her older sister that she lives with all alone, julies hair and ears and tail is actually gold tho, and eyes are rainbow) Name: Dakota Age: 17 Personality: a bit cold, very sweet on the inside tho, pervert, and caring/protective Looks: Dakota

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( sure by the way Aron and Dakota both come from the o ther world you post next please trying not to sound bossy)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry lol i dont try! im just saying that all my rps are perverted and usually when someone doesnt like it i cant really rp with them. lol ill start off.) Julie: *wakes up slowly, she sits up and streches, noticing shes in the nurses office* huh? where, am i? why am i here? *sees aron* oh, hi.

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana looked at julie she put a hand on hers and spoke softly " you got hit by a bus" she could feel herself about to cry for she was glad her freind was alive. Aron looked over at the girl next to him. He needed to get back to the other world.he looked at her closely " hey you" he said trying to grab his coat.( Dakota is Aron's best friend is that ok?)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(thats ok they can be) Julie: *she doesnt remember much so she was a bit confused about what was going on* uh, yeah?

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana stared at the boy he looked like he was in a hurry. Aron called Dakota asking him to pick him up. " Let's go somewhere" he took her hand letting go when they were at the door. Alana followed him in pursuit.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: whats wrong aron? Dakota: right. 

v-cake and jujub's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron eyed her closely " hmm you guys look like you need something" Aron snapped his fingers. Sending them to a different world. There were huts and people all around. Alana stared at Dakota she blushed by looking at him.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who will watch the premiere of Evermore?

Humanity

Who will watch the premiere of Evermore?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

latest videos