Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot!  Name: Charnley Armstrong Age: 18  Looks: Jacoby. rp person  Personality: very happy, and bright, and it take a lot to get him mad, he's very caring and falls forgirls easily. He used to be dark and always depressed, and that surfaces sometimes.  Other: he is assigned to help someone and e their friend, at the treatment center, this is his it time, and is exited to help someone. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scarlet Age: 17 Looks: Long black emo hair that reaches her waist, pale skin, icy blue eyes that changes colors, and lots of cuts on her wrists. Personality: Dark, quiet, loner, sarcastic, protective. Other: Is going to a treatment center.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(you start?) 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I am not happy. My foster parents are making me go to this treatment center because I am suicidal. I don't see how this will help. I know it won't. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a red Tokio Hotel t-shirt and black converse. I wore lots of bracelets so that nobody could see my cuts. I drove to the center and got out of the car, going inside.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 I was told that the person I was helping would be here soon. I waited ostentatious in the lobby, I would show he or she their new room, and I would just get to know them, and I would also room with them. I just had to make sure they stayed safe. I looked up, as a pretty girl, with long black hair walked in, and the person at the desk pointed to me, I stood up, and walked over. "Hello... I'm Charnley.." I said, smiling.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at the amazingly hot guy. Charnley. "Scarlet." I replied softly, my voice quiet, and my face expressionless. I don't like showing my emotions. Especially to strangers. Even if they're hot.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet.. I smiled kindly, and I handed her,  her own room key. "And I'm also going to be your roommate.." I said, and I started to walk. "I'll show you the room, I think you'll like it.." most people do." I said, and I looked at her, no emotion showing. This could be a tough One.. But, I was, and my friend never gave up on me. "So.. I'm here to basically make sure your safe.. And make you happier, and I'll also be someone to talk to." isaid, and I glanced bak at her, and I slowly opened the door to the room. "It's my first time doing this, too... " I said, and I walked in, and I sat on my bed, pointing to hers, so she knew. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat my bag down in my bed and I began to unpack, putting the appropriate items in their appropriate places. I sat down on my bed and looked out the window, already wanting to leave. Welcome to hell.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at her, and sighed. "Can I tell you something?" I asked, and I slowly took a seat by her, not too close, but staying out of her personal space. "I know what your going threw right now.. And.. I'm here to help you.. You just need to let me.. I know what it like." I said, and I pulled up my sleeves, showing lots of scars, and turning my wrists towards her. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly watched his wrists and I sighed softly, looking down at my wrists which were covered with my many bracelets. I want to be able to let him help me, but I'm so scared of opening up to someone and getting hurt.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Depression

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos