Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I I nodded, and looked at the time. "Of course, anything you want." I said, pointing down the food section of the area. I slowly walked over with her, and got in like for the food she pleased. I slowly took out my wallet, and I aproached the counter, and I had her order what she wanted 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I only ordered a hotdog and a small coke. I didn't want him to spend a lot of money on me. I snuck a  peek at him. Why does he have to be so attractive?

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked down, and I walked over, and claimed a table, I wasn't hungry, so I just let her eat. "So.. Have you at least had some fun?" I asked her, and looked into her eyes hopefully. I glanced at the bear that was sitting by her soda. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw the hope in his eyes so I gently smiled and said,"Yes. Thank you Charnley." I finished my food and drink and I threw it away, grabbing the bear.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, and I headed towards the exit with her. "I'm glad.. That was my goal." I said, and I looked down, and felt my cheeks flush. "And.. Like I said, if you need anything.. I mean anything, just tell me..." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly nodded and said,"Okay..." Once we were back at the place, I walked to our room and took a quick shower.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I slowly nodded and said,"Okay..." Once we were back at the place, I walked to our room and took a quick shower.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry, I just lost interest for a moment because of the short posts I'm getting in reply.... Ill make longer ones, so your not writers blocked xD )  I sat on my bed, laying back, and I glanced over at the teddy bear on her bed.. God, she was so beautiful.. I had almost told her that, but... I kept shying away from it. She needed time anyway, to, start to open up and be a little brighter. I wouldn't give up on her, and seeing her cut her wrists made me sad, how could she enflict pain onto herself? I knew there was a story behind her pretty face.. But, she stink hadn't told me, so I had no right to judge her on er actions

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I blow dried my hair after the shower and I got dressed in black short shorts, and a black tank top. I brushed out my hair and walked out, glancing at Charnley before sitting on my bed, looking down shyly. I had no idea what to say.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Words That Start With 'S'

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...