Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced at her, seeing the shy look on her face. I chuckled quietly. "You look nice." I said, she don't have dark makeup on, and it brought out her eyes. "You feeling better?" I asked, and slowly stood up, walking towards er

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him and slowly nodded. "Yes." I said softly. With each step he took towards me, my heartbeat went faster and faster. 

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg)  I smiled at her, then sat down. Looking into her eyes. "So, if you don't mind me asking you, how did you start cutting?" I asked her, I glanced down at my wrists, gosh, the scars I hated so muchS 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and looked down, shaking my head. "My parents were murdered so I got sent to a foster home at the age of 13. Nobody wanted me so I kept moving. My foster parents now are abusive. So I started to cut and attempt suicide. When they found out they sent me here. Not that they care..."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, I could really relate to her.. "My parents were ki||ed, also.." I said. "But im going to be 18 soon, so then I'm getting an apartment, so I've never had foster parents.." I said, and I looked into her eyes. "I know you don't know me well, but, maybe when I get an apartment, you could hav your own room.. So, you don't need to be with your foster parents.." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared up at him for a moment in surprise, my eyes widening. "That would be... Great..." I said softly, soaring a small smile.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "Great... But first, we both have to get out of here." I said with a small chuckle. "But it should be soon.." I said, and I looked down. She looked so stunning without her makeup... 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled slightly and said,"Alright..." I looked up at him and just.. Watched him. He is just so stunningly perfect that it shocks me..

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed her staring, and I chuckled. "It's about that time for dinner." I said, and stood up. "I'll go get take out." I said. "What would you like?" I asked her, stretching my arms. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him and shrugged. "Anything is fine with me really.. I'm not really hungry.." I said softly. I laid out across the bed and I grabbed a book, opening it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos