Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest, sobbing my eyes out. "Believe me, I want to stop cutting so bad.. But I can't.. It's so addicting.." I whispered, trying to control my shaking.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest, sobbing my eyes out. "Believe me, I want to stop cutting so bad.. But I can't.. It's so addicting.." I whispered, trying to control my shaking.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I rubbed her back soothingly, feeling her sobs ease slightly. "I know how you feel.. If you feel like cutting again, tell me before you do it, and I'll distract you.. Okay?" I said, and I looked into he eyes, and I rested my hands on her shoulders. "You can get threw this.." 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into his eyes and sighed softly. He has such pretty eyes. "I don't think I'll ever be able to stop.." I whispered, as I wiped away stray tears.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I frowned , and looked down, I'm terrible.. I'm supposed to be helping her, I'm really not good at this. I looked into her eyes. "Scarlet, I know you can.. Okay? Just.. Find it in yourself.. And like I said, call me, text me, yell my name if you feel your going to cut.. And I'll be here for you..." I said, and I slowly took my hand off her shoulders. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and slowly nodded. "Okay.." I said softly. I walked past him and wrapped my wrist in gauze, sitting down in bed and holding the teddy bear in my chest. "I've always inflicted pain to myself.. Even when my parents were alive.. I used to always fall off of the roof on purpose.. My parents sent me to counseling at the age of 5.."

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat at the foot of the bed. "I.. Started counseling at 7." I said. "Because I was always drawing pictures of people crying tears of blood, and people getting ståbbed.. When that counseling didn't work, at 15, I started this.." I said, pointing to my wrists. "And I came here, and someone helped me, like I'm doing with you.. And now, I'm okay." isaid. "But.. Sometimes my feelings from then surface, and a couple months ago.. I.." I paused. "Overdosed on pain pills." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit my lip and looked at him sympathetically. I never knew someone else could feel the same pain I feel, but he does. I scooted close to him and gave him an awkward side hug. "I'm sorry.." I said softly.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and slowly wrapped by arms around her , also.. "I..it's okay, I'm here now, to.. Help you.." I said, and I looked down into her eyes. "Tomorrow... You should let me take you out to lunch..." I said

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him, our lips only inches apart. I blinked nervously and swallowed hard. "Okay.." I said softly. I looked down shyly and released him from the hug.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why do boys get to post in Girls only

Name the last thing you ate.