Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "Alright..." I said, and I slowly stood up, and I grabbed some clothes from my dresser, and I changed into them, once in te bathroom. I put on a black button down shirt, that brought out my blue eyes, and dark jeans

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
When he came out, I smiled. He looks amazing. "Wow.. You look great." I said softly. I got up and walked into the bathroom, changing into black skinny jeans, a black Evanescence t-shirt, and black converse. I straightened my hair then put on my usual dark makeup. 

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked down and I smiled. "Ha, thank you." I said with a small chuckle. "Hey, how about we go out to lunch together today?" I asked, and glanced up at her, when she came out of the bathroom.  (should we have another story going on, too?) 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(What do you mean?) I looked at him and smiled cheekily. "Sure. Sounds great." I said softly. I slipped on my hoodie and put the hood on my head. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Post count

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Like, I make a girl, you make a guy? Then we will have two stories going. ]  I smiled, and shook my head. "No, Where do you want to go?" I asked her and then I leaned against the wall, shoving my hands in my pockets, smiling a crooked smile 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eh.. I dont know.. Frustrated) I shrugged. "I don't know. That's why I asked YOU!' I said with a laugh. I flipped my bangs out of my face and said,"I guess we'll just go around until we find what looks satisfying." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Ashley is following this. xD I like it BIG much. Big Grin ]

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks love Big Grin)

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ariel; Fine..---- Ashley; Yay! Haha, I'm glad that the person I look up to with roleplaying likes my roleplays, haha.. )  I laughed, and I stepped closer to her, gently brushing her bangs from her eyes. "Let people see your eyes.. They.. Are too pretty to be hiding behind hair.." I said, then cleared my throat.. "Let's go..  To the.. Um.." I kept tripping over my words, and I felt my heard pounding, almost painfully against my ribcage, feeling as if it would hop out of my throat. "-The main street." I said, and I grabbed my car keys. "There's lots of options there." 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos