Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee,18,older guys. She lives in an aprtment of her own.She's in her senior year of highscool. on his own. In his senior year of highschool.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendall,18,younger women mostly. Hes in his senior year and he lives in an apartment of his own.

One Direction.

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller 16  older men  in her 2nd year of highschool erik 20 younger women out of highschool and lives on his own he teaches at the highschool

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee- I walked down the hall to my locker to get my things. When the bell rang, i left my friends and went to home room which erik was teacher of, but i knew that. I had him several times a day, but we pretty good friends.. Kendall- I sighed and went to class. I sat next to Keller, we were bet friends, we alaways sat together...

One Direction.

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik i looked at ha-lee when she walked in and smiled at her "good morning." i  said simply. i knew i couldnt act as i liked her even though i did. it really hurt me to know that i couldnt do stuf like all the kids here did to the girls they liked. i couldnt even hug her when we were in school. i smiled at her " class get to your seats." keller "kendall!!" i said hapily and hugged him softly " hey can i come to your house after school today.?" i asked my dad was in a bad mood and when he was in a bad mood things got out of controll

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee I smiled and took my seat.Some girls whee wishpering and say mean things about ome other girls who were my friends. I turned around and looked at them ''What they/'',they asked. And i responded like this ''Dont what me you those girls who talking about happen to be bestfriends, so if youve gotten some to say sy it to my face and theres''. They said something eslse and i looked at them ''Just shut up, you should all go to h3ll'',i said them. I turned back around only to hear a fimiliar voice say ''Ha-lle outside the classroom now'', i sighed and did a i was told.. but it was about time somebody stood up to them. Kendall- I smiled. ''Of course you can'',i said. I was gladshe wanted t come over ''Wanna stay for dinner tonight?'',i asked her, as i began drawing.

One Direction.

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik "hold on class." i said and walked ha-lee into the hall.  i closed the door " ha-lee. you have to be careful what you say. i know those girls were being as$ - " i cut my self off" un reasonable. but you know the rules... ." i said looking at her i hated punishing her but if i let her run around doing what ever she wanted people would start to notice. keller i smiled "maybe i could spend the night?" i asked i really didnt want to go home. i looked at him with pleading eyes." please!"  

♥♥♥

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee- i sighed ''yeah, i know. Just let back into class and i wont say anything esle'',i said pratically begging him. I really wasnt a trouble kid, and he knew that. But that drove me crazy i couldnt them talk about my bestfriends like that and if i did what kind of best friend would i be to them?. O stood there waiting on him to respond.. Kendall- I smiled. ''Of course, you know your welcome there anytime'',i said as i continued my drawing. My dawing was for the school newspaper, and it was looking good. I finished my drawing and held it up so she could she ''What do you think?'',i asked her..

One Direction.

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik i looked at her. "im sorry you know i wish i could let you get away with that stuf but i cant." a quick glance around told me no one was around i  then hugged her softly then kissed her cheek walking back in class." ok class. back to math!" i said to them writing a promlem on the board keller smiled "pretty!" i exclaimed. i looked at him and posed " maybe you could draw a picture of me!" she laughed joking around hse stoped posing. " your such a good artist!" she msiled she had always liked his draiwings and actually had a couple haning on her walls in her room

♥♥♥

Our Rp. (private rp.)

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha-lee. I sighed and slid to floor. This was great i was stuck like this for the next hour. I hated this he didnt have to do this..this was really the first time i had done something like this. The other day he let the other kids off with a warning. .. I sighed again.. Kendall- I smiled an then laughed. ''Have you seen Ha-lle today. I'm worried about her lately'',i said. I sat back in my chair and watched her.

One Direction.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A