Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

anglekittykat11 and blackwater101's only

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Four teens who don't know eachother are forced together to save everyone from the under world. The only way they can do that is by coming together to get their power. Form; Name Age Looks Personality Powers(no more than 3) Weapons

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black Age: 16.5 Looks:ppl Personality; Fun, Flirty,Silly,Random,Smart,Caring,Bubbly Power: Charm Speak, Can heal by touch and hurt with out touch Weapons: daggers and sword Name: Luke Valentine Age:17 Looks:ppl Personaity; Quiete,Sweet,Kind, Flirt, Can be a bad boy Powers: Controls fire(he can make fire) and can read peoples thoughts Weapons: sword and fists

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amber  Age 16 Looks Personality  Sweet kind nice loving shy. Powers(no more than 3) Can shape shift can turn invisible can heal. Weapons sword Name Chris Age 18 Looks Personality Handsome kind Protective Loving. Powers(no more than 3) Can do all the elements and can fly. Weapons Gun

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia was walking around listening to her music when she felt this urge to go somewhere.She had no clue where she was going. She just randpm;y started headed towards the woods. Sohia was confused she tried to stop walking but she couldn't. Out of nowhere she felt stronger than usual. She knew something wasn't right. Something felt wrong with her normal sou searching green eyes. Brandon was at home when he had the urge to go out. He went to his room changed and he went outside. Soon he started walking into the woods. He didnt know where he was going but that he needed to go. "Where am I? Who wants me? Where am I going?"he heard someone say. He listened for this person again but didn't hear them. The weird thing was that he had heard that person in his head.

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia was walking around listening to her music when she felt this urge to go somewhere.She had no clue where she was going. She just randpm;y started headed towards the woods. Sohia was confused she tried to stop walking but she couldn't. Out of nowhere she felt stronger than usual. She knew something wasn't right. Something felt wrong with her normal sou searching green eyes. Brandon was at home when he had the urge to go out. He went to his room changed and he went outside. Soon he started walking into the woods. He didnt know where he was going but that he needed to go. "Where am I? Who wants me? Where am I going?"he heard someone say. He listened for this person again but didn't hear them. The weird thing was that he had heard that person in his head.
Amber was asleep in her house when all asudden something made her wanna go in the woods. For some reason she started to run in the woods. Amber Bumped into Brandon by mistake. "Omgosh!! Im So-" Before Amber could speak she saw Brandons eyes and blushed fastly and turned away. Chris was already in the woods sitting on trees hanging out with some of hes friends when all of asudden he saw a girl walking he then jumped down and followed her.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia finally came to a clearing and stopped.She saw a tree and went to it and stopped their.She didn't know why but she sat down and waited. Brandon looked at her"It's fine come on we have to go."he said. He didn't know why but he kept walking. He came to the clearing and sat down a few feet away form Sophia and waited.

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia finally came to a clearing and stopped.She saw a tree and went to it and stopped their.She didn't know why but she sat down and waited. Brandon looked at her"It's fine come on we have to go."he said. He didn't know why but he kept walking. He came to the clearing and sat down a few feet away form Sophia and waited.
"Where?" Amber said and followed the stranger. And sat down next to him confused. For some reason Chris ended up siting behind Sophia. not saying anything...

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of nowhere an Angle appeared. She was beautiful. "Students. Im so glad all of you are finally together. Chris scoot up beside Sophia.Thank you...As I was saying I have called you all here to tell yall some very important things. As of today each of you will all start recieving you powers. The reason you will get them today is because you 4 are finally all in the same place at the same time together. The reason for the powers is to help yall defeat the underworld and keep everyone safe. None of you  want to believe me but each of you do. I will not tell you you powers but I will help you control them when I am needed."The Angle Faith said.anime girls this is her. Sophia didnt reply she sat their in shock. Brandon shook his head.

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Out of nowhere an Angle appeared. She was beautiful. "Students. Im so glad all of you are finally together. Chris scoot up beside Sophia.Thank you...As I was saying I have called you all here to tell yall some very important things. As of today each of you will all start recieving you powers. The reason you will get them today is because you 4 are finally all in the same place at the same time together. The reason for the powers is to help yall defeat the underworld and keep everyone safe. None of you want to believe me but each of you do. I will not tell you you powers but I will help you control them when I am needed."The Angle Faith said.anime girls this is her. Sophia didnt reply she sat their in shock. Brandon shook his head.
"Uhm..I Have to go home my moms making dinner Bye!" Amber said and ran off. Chris just nodded hes head.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos