Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
So yeah, this is basically a school Rp.  Basic form! Name: Age : Looks: Personality: Other:

Derp.

Let's explore that wilderness together.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Woohoo. One character each right? & do you wanna move into town? Or shall I?

let

i use my hair to express myself

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Can you move in? I'm more comfortable knowing my area. And yes one character per person(: It's going to take place in a very hot climate since it's still summer. That means the typical summer junk etc.

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sound good! & that means I can wear shorts. Well, my character can. BUT STILL YAY WOOHOO

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, and what ages?

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Hm.. well mines gonna be 16 so yea..

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrighty.

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
(It sucks I know.. horrid form) Name: Nicole Winter Age : 16 Looks: Dark auburn curly hair that goes to her lower shoulder blade, side swept fringe, greenish blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. She wears a bit of eyeliner and the usual makeup junk, and can usually be found wearing tattered denim jean shorts and graphic tees along with toms or converse. She is quite short and has a reasonably well per portioned (sp?) body. Personality: Nicole is carefree, rude at times, very emotional, loud, and a bit of an introvert. People at school usually avoid her due to the fact she is quite socially awkward around large cowards of people. However if  a single person approaches her, she is really social and friendly. She also LOVES Adventure Time. Other: Lives alone and has a pet turtle named Charlie. She also is a photographer.

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Garret Martel Age: Sixteen. Looks: RP Character: Garret Martel Garret has honey blonde hair that sometimes likes to curl up at the ends. He used to take time to straighten it out, but since it's summer he honestly doesn't care. His eyes are chocolate brown and helps the cute-n-innocent look he likes to portray more believing. He's not super tall, but higher than average, and comes to about 5'9" or 5'10". He figures he'll hit another growth spurt, and sometimes he worries about his height, but he brings himself back down. He's slender, but not extremely skinny or anything. He's quite lithe, but he still looks like he eats. Personality: Before ending the last school year, Garret was a somewhat depressed kid. He liked to sit inside and pretty much dwell on how life was boring and unfair. He told himself that during the summer, he was going to be a happier person and so far it's worked. He's easier to be around and has a knack for the social skill of charisma. He feels that it's easier to make friends then keep them, though, and he fears that leaving his hometown is going to impact his ability to get to know people. He thinks he'll make more acquaintances than friends. With all of this in mind, he's a happy-go-lucky type of person; he just has to be placed in the right environment to make befriend people. Other: Garret grew up the younger sibling of two, his older brother Jeremy being two years older than him. When Garret was nine, his parents announced they were getting divorced. He lived with his mom most of the time, and his dad on every other weekend. After he turned eleven, his mother got remarried to a man named Paul and the four of them - Mom, Garret, Jeremy, and Paul - all moved in together. His dad later got remarried and moved half-way across the state because his new wife had a daughter. Garret's Mom and Paul later had a child when Garret was twelve, and their moving now so that Ivy will start school in a better district than the public one around their house. (Garret and Jeremy went to a private school before, but it was all-boys so Ivy couldn't attend. Garret did interact with girls at places such as camp every summer and sporting events with the all-girls school nearby.) Since Jeremy graduated last year, and Garret felt like it would be cool to go to a public high school, the family moved as Jeremy went off to college. Garret likes video games, alternative music, and aggravating (and kissing-up to) adults.

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Omg! It's so much more detailed than mine.. Oh well I will add to it later. LET US BEGIN!! Nicole yawned, she was currently sitting outside her apartment complex eating a bag of chips with her earphones in. Nothing was on TV and the air in her room wasn't working so she found sanctuary under a tree. But one thing was wrong.. it was so damn HOT! She looked around for the millionth time to see absolutely NO ONE  'Oh my glob.. it's like the world just doesn't feel like existing today..'

Derp.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos