Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
("vroom vroom" says the moving van "vroom vroom") Garret sat in the passenger seat of his mom's 2010 Civic and watched the world outside as the car passed by. Paul was ahead of them in the moving van, caring all of their worldly belongings in a single truck, and Ivy was in the back snuggled into her booster seat. Apparently his mom had NO taste in music whatsoever, and kept putting on the country twang stuff that her and Paul listened to, louder and louder. Garret sighed and reached into his pocket, fumbling with his iPod until the thrash metal became a heap louder. He practically jumped in his seat when his mother reached over and tapped his shoulder. His head snapped over at her and he tugged the ear buds out. "Yes?" "We're pulling in the drive way." He quickly pressed pause and shoved his mp3 down into his pocket, unbuckling himself as his mom switched gears, and hopped out of the car to smell fresh air. Three hours being cooped up in the car was not fun at all when it was either met with silence or pure boredom. Their new house was located on the corner or a block. Next door was an apartment complex, and across the street were a couple other houses. "Garret, gonna help unload?" Garret turned his head to see Paul watching him as he looked around. He nodded, and turned to follow the other. He had been here before, to look at the house, but it was weird thinking that here he was. This was his house.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Nicole watched silently as a moving truck stationed itself in front of one of the houses in front of her apartment complex. Interested, she took out her ear buds and watched as a boy around her age stepped out of the car behind said truck "Oooh alright. We got some fresh meat." She laughed to herself at her attempted to be 'flirty' or whatever. Nicole popped another chip into her mouth and debated to go over and introduce herself. 'Why would I go talk to him in the first place..? I'm so weird.. what if he's all like EW SHE'S UGLY, better not take the chance' She thought to herself as she continued to stare at the boy.

Derp.

Let's explore that wilderness together.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Garret set down another box in the half-empty living room, and stretched his arms out. Turning a new leaf was one thing, but carrying entire trees was another. He sighed and headed back towards the outside again, walking down the front steps of his porch and looking around. When his eyes floated to the right, he saw a girl. He blinked once. He hadn't noticed her before - was she there the entire time they had been unloading things? He shook his head and went back to the back of the van, glancing over as he picked up another box. It was a somewhat large town, so he wondered if they'd go to the same high school. He thought about introducing himself, but that would be pointless. I can't maintain a friendship anyways. He snorted. Besides, I'm weird. He stepped up again onto the deck and glanced over then went inside. If he changed his mind, she was always next door.

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Nicole smiled slightly as the boy glanced over at her 'Wonder what he's thinking right now..? Maybe something like omg creeper girl is looking at me.. Ew!!!'  She stood from the bench and placed her earphones on, shoving a mouthfull of chips in her mouth and began to walk to her building 'Oh well.. Imma take a nap..'  She yawned and walked up to her apartment on the 9th floor, unlocked the door  , ran to bed and fell asleep till early the next day.

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(So next day~ xD) Garret clicked his mouse again, not realizing that by every key he stroked his eyes continued to droop farther down his face. He wasn't one for going to bed early, or waking up early for that matter, but this had to be the latest he had stayed up in a while. He tiredly glanced at the lower right-corner of the computer screen and sighed. 6:48. When his mom and Paul figured out he had barely slept and it was only a mere two weeks from the beginning of the school year, they were going to be pissed. Garret sighed, scrolled back to the top of the page, and logged off. There was something different about talking to people online than in life. It was easier, you didn't have to see their reactions, and you could simply stop talking to someone. Real life was different: people wanted an explanation for everything you did. Shutting down his CPU, Garret stood and glanced out of his window before climbing into bed. He barely registered his eyes closing before he hit the mattress. Around noon Paul knocked on Garret's door, wondering why the teenager was still in bed. He had (or should have had) more energy than the rest of them. When the boy didn't answer, the man opened the door and looked inside. Garret was sprawled atop his bed, legs tangled in the sheets, and arms hugging the mattress. He sighed and leaned against the door frame. "Garret, it's lunch time. You need to get up." "Mmph," came from the bed as Garret pulled the blankets closer to his torso. "Garret." "No." Paul rolled his eyes and walked over to the side of Garret's bed where the teenager had set up his music docking system, and turned up the volume. Then he hit play. Loud metal music came blaring out of the speaker and Garret practically jumped from the sheets. "My God Paul!" "You need to get up." Garret narrowed his eyes and sat up, leaning against his head board. He yawned and ran a hand threw his matted hair. "It's summer vacation." Paul shock his head. "Sleep on a weekday. It's Saturday. We have stuff to do." And with that, Paul left the room knowing Garret wouldn't go back to bed. The door shut and the teenager sighed, closing his eyes and pushing himself towards the end of the bed. "'Stuff to do' my azz," he muttered, standing up from the mattress and shuffling towards a box of clothes on the floor. He stripped quickly, pulling new clothes on: a simple gray shirt with the England flag, and a pair of blue jean shorts. He fished some socks from a drawer and shoved his iPod and phone into his pockets before shuffling downstairs, ready for a day of absolute boredom and tire to overcome him.

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Nicole woke up around 1 in the afternoon to her phone going off. It was her father, apparently he wanted money. 'Pshhh.. dream on old man' Like that was ever going to happen, she could barely support herself as it was. Nicole rolled on to the floor rubbing the sleep from her eyes and stretched. "God I'm hungry.." She looked around and sighed at the mess that was her bedroom. Clothes were everywhere and it clearly need a good dusting. Disregarding the whole thing she stood up and fished out some clean clothes, which consisted of bleach ripped short shorts and an Adventure Time tank top. After a few moments of searching for a towel she jumped in the shower and in 20 minutes time she was out, changed, and eating her breakfast. Cup-o-noodles.

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Garret sunk into one of the kitchen chairs and dropped his head onto the table. He was undoubtedly tired, but that wasn't going to change until he dropped into sleep later on during the day.  Considering they as a family had "stuff to do", he was probably going to have to walk around the town and get familiar with the place. Maybe grocery shopping, he wasn't sure. His head was tore from the table and his mom placed a sandwich before him. "Come on, kiddo. You need to get moving." He leaned his head back and looked at her with a "really?" expression on his face. "What do we even have to do today?" he sighed, looking back down at the sandwich. "I just want to rest. We've been moving for ever." She simply laughed and sat down across from him, smiling softly. "You have your tour of the high school at three, and we're signing up Ivy for kindergarten after that." "So?" he sighed, taking a bite of the sandwich. Turkey. "That doesn't mean I have to be up now." The last part was mushed between bread and lunch meat.

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
After finishing her 'meal' Nicole decided she would head into town, after all she did need to buy some new cleaning supplies, food, and junk for surviving. So she threw on her black toms, earphones and a bag of chips to start her walking journey to the outside world she hated.

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Garret sat on the bench next to the back door leading to the garage and tried to pull his high-tops on. With crossing eyes and yawning distracting him from concentration, doing so was making out to be more of a chore than an every-day thing. He sighed, shoving his foot inside and tying the laces, then moving on to the other. "C'mon, Garret," Paul said, slipping on his shoes at the doorway. Garret glanced up, his eyes narrowed slightly. Maybe if you gave me my other shoes when you unpacked, this wouldn't have taken so long. His foot slammed into the sole and he laced the shoe up quickly, standing up. "Done." "We're already running behind, so go get in the car. Ivy and your mother are already in there." The boy nodded and went out to the vehicle, getting in behind his mom and shutting the door. "Are you excited for school, Garret?" He just snorted. "No."

let

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
As Nicole set out on her little journey, she spotted those new neighbors in their driveway, "Hm.." She smiled as she watched the guy from yesterday get in said car. 'Wish I had a car...' Nicole sighed and took a bite out of a handful of chips, turning up the volume to her iPod higher as they drove pass, right then she caught a glimpse of Garret as they sped away, leaving Nicole behind in the blazing heat. 'Wow.. he's cute.' Nicole wiped sweat off her forehead and walked a little faster.

Derp.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos