Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily & Greyson's RP (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and Emily (annaily22) ONLY. That's it. So we have: Andrew/Davis & Aria/Leigh We can make basic forms, like name age & picture We already know their personalities and such. & we can add more later.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew Carpenter. 18, almost 19. on da ground. ;D Intern as part of a manga editorial staff. Going to college for Literature. Likes to read. Pansexual. Good friends with Davis. Leigh Gregger. 19. RP Character: Leigh Gregger. Works as a barista at a coffee shop. Studying computer science. Likes to hack computers. Doesn't really know her gender preference, as she's only been attracted to one person before. Best friends with Aria.

let

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Davis Mcguiness 19 Works as a waiter at the local cafe near the school during the day and at night as a bartender at the local club. He was abused as a child and was adopted by Aria's family when he was 4. He has never really been in a relationship before. He shares a dorm with Andrew and is very close with him. Arianne "Aria" Mcguiness 19 Works at the college library and a tattoo parlor. She is studying to become a writer and came out as a bisexual when she was in highschool. She dorms next door to Leigh and is best friends with her. She is used to being picked on because of her looks and personality and sexuality.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew looked at Davis as the other tried to hide his face behind the menu. He turned over his shoulder towards him and pulled the menu down, actually seeing his eyes. "You know I wouldn't care whether you liked one gender over the other," he said quietly. "Just don't start dating jerks, whatever the parts." Leigh looked at Aria and blinked once, moving slightly as she sat on the mattress. "If girls get riled up because they think you're going to make out with them, they're stupid. There's no reason for that. Just because someone likes a gender, doesn't mean they want to mack on everyone." She sighed, pulling her legs into a Indian style position. "It's silly to overreact about that kind of stuff."

let

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Davis looked at Andrew "Oh, don't worry" He whispered back, a blush creeping onto his cheeks "The person I have in mind isn't a jerk" He said, adding a quick smirk to the end, trying to break the akwardness. He wasn't sure if Andrew would understand what he was saying. Davis didn't know where the words where coming from let alone the feelings controlling them. "Agreed" Aria nodded "There is probably only one girl at this school that I would like to make out with" She  smiled, biting her lip and leaning her head on Leigh's shoulder, looking up into her eyes.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew co.cked his head to the side and pursed his lips unsure of who Davis meant. He didn't want to pressure his friend into telling him, so he looked back at the menu and looked over at the coffee prices. "Hello," a girl said to them. "I'm Carrie and I'll be your server today. Can I start you out with some drinks?" Leigh looked at her friend seriously, eyes full of wonder. "Really? Who?" She held on leg to her chest and wrapped her arms around her torso, somehow still cold. (Sorry, I was eating.)

let

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Davis looked over at the waitress "2 coffees please" He said, handing over the menus. He wasn't being the nicest to the waitress but he just wanted to talk to Andrew. He looked back at Andrew and decided to change the subject "Have you ever been with a guy?" He asked, playing with his own fingers. His nervous habbit. "Just a really pretty, really intelligent girl" Aria smirked, looking at Leigh. "But she's completely one hundred percent straight so she would never go for a blue haired bisexual" She said, biting her lip again. She didn't care about what she was saying. She wasn't the type to overthink things.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew watched the waitress walk away with their menus and then looked back at Davis, resuming their conversation. He bit his lip and shook his head. "I've never been with anyone, to be honest." He chuckled, slightly embarrassed "I'm an eighteen year old guy and I haven't even had my first kiss." Leigh sighed, poking her friend on the hand. "You never know, Ar. She could like girls, or even you." She shrugged, but gave Aria a smile. "You don't know until you try, right? People can surprise you."

let

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Davis looked at Andrew then around at the nearly enmpty restruant. There was 3 women at a table near the beginning of the restruant but they all had there backs turned.It was one of those moments where he didn't think and where he just acted. He leaned down so even if someone looked over they wouldn't see them. He grabbed the collar of Andrew's shirt and brought him down with him, leaning forward so his lips brushed his. He didn't think over his actions and just kissed Andrew. Aria nodded and smiled "What if a gilr had a crush on you and tried to kiss you. What would you do?" She asked Leigh, laying back onto the bed again and bringing Leigh with her so they were tangled together, arms wrapped around each other.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew's eyes were wide as Davis brought him down with him, crushing their lips together. He wasn't sure exactly how to react, but after a moment of shock, his eyes slowly closed and he kissed Davis back. He never knew what it felt to kiss someone before, but if ever kiss was going to be this way, he wanted to keep kissing for the rest of his life. His stomach was in knots as he let Davis hold onto him, his heart thumping a mile per minute. Leigh chuckled softly and laid her head down. "I'm not sure. I guess it'd depend on who it was. Like, if I knew them, I wouldn't be freaked out, but if some random girl started eating my face, that would not be cool." She chuckled, leaning her head onto Aria. "Why all the questions?"

let

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos